Search results

1. RVC reversing camera installed

the signal is analog so you should forget about HD res. From what I saw, it accepts both PAL and NTSC signal. from wikipedia: PAL usually has 576 visible lines compared with 486 lines with NTSC
  2. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Anyone still has the 0330 and 0346 firmware files? It seems that everyone on all forums have removed them. LATER: - Nevermind. I needed it because an engineer activated my full link + performance monitor. The problem was, according to him, units that have v02xx can only be upgraded to the...
  3. DSG changes late after wheel swap

Thanks. Did that and indeed it improved a lot the behavior. the setting has 3 positions: standard, variant 2 and variant 3. On Variant 3 behaves best.
  4. DSG changes late after wheel swap

I took advantage of a sunny Sunday and pot my summer wheel. They are 17" 8J OZ Adrenalina with 225/45 summer tires. The winter ones are 16". Car looks nice but something happened with the DSG transmission. Changes normally 1->2, 2->3 but then it holds 3rd till about 2200rpm and without pressing...
  5. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

how big is the SD card partition on the 32gb card?
  6. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

tested multiple versions of overall.nds V12, 1430 2020/21 - 6P0919866BK V11, 1310 2020г. - 6P0919866BK V10, 1115 2019/20 V9, 1020 2018/19г. V8, 0915 2018г. - 6P0919866AB V7, 0820 2017/2018г. - 6P0919866R V6, 0730 2017г. V5, 0635 2016/2017г. V4, 0521 2016г. - 6P0919866BD V3, 0430 2015/2016г. -...
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I will try tonight different versions of the overall.nds and give feedback. The card is recognized as a 15gb card. I think it's a 16gb one and the difference is that hidden partition.
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I come with big news my friends that doubted me :) my idea worked.......but only half. I went and bought a VW AS card from a similar site as ebay (OLX is named in my country). Inserted the card in slot1 in the MIB2, I had the message that navigation card was inserted but then after about 30sec...
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I would still want to test/play on my own based on how the unit treats an original card vs a regular card. The original card is detected as a "map card", while the regular card is loaded just as a media (pics/music) card even though the content on them is the same. Any image of a card would be...
  10. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi guys, So for the past 2 months I've read a lot of info regarding maps for MIB2 std (6P0). I bought my car at an auction and it came without the SD card even though it was present in the pictures where the car was presented. because the resolution is pretty bad I am not able to see what...
  11. RVC reversing camera installed

e ended up changing my cheap ebay camera. I went and got a JVC KVCM30 which is not expensive at all (around 35 eur) and the difference is night and day. I truly recommend it.
  12. RVC reversing camera installed

finished the job today. I connected on the blue/black wire from the boot, close to where the 12v socket is. it was mentioned here before that left hand drive cars have the wire on the right. False. It's still on the left side. I haven't tested if the reverse light is providing good power for the...
  13. RVC reversing camera installed

just started to do this today and I'm half way. - tested first to see if the camera works while powered from the cigarette lighter - opened the side dash panel where you can see the wire after you run it up beside all other wires. - I then was able to grab the wire, pull it through the available...
  14. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

New Leon owner with MIB2 6.5" standard. Have a weird question. Last week I contacted my dealer to activate FullLink. They checked my car and gave me a quote. Since then I found this thread and updated to SW 346 si my FullLink Menu disappeared. I got myself a VCDS cable, got rid if the software...
  15. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

So if I understand correctly, MIB2 gets linked with the card/map in 2 ways: - it will only accept the same physical card because the CID of the card gets registered with the activation of the card in MIB2. - then the NDS file of the map gets registered with the activation in MIB2. That's why...
  16. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hello eveyone, New here and new Leon owner. Got it second hand from Germany but it came without the SD card. Most likely it was stolen in transport and the seller refuses to compensate me for my loss. I don't really care about the actual card, but what I want is to be able to have maps. From...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.