Search results

1. Jas Singh

Caffeine & Machine Forum Meet - 17/05/20

Hi @Jimbobcook Would it be possible to be added to the chat? Definitely interested in this as my first meet!
  2. Jas Singh

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I hope everyone that's received their cars recently are enjoying it as much as I am! 11 days in, almost 1000 miles done and I absolutely love this car! @Betts-4 hopefully you get your car soon! For those that are waiting for their cars to be built, not trying to be the bearer of bad news but...
  3. Jas Singh

I honestly feel for you mate, I wouldn't even know how to handle a situation like that after all the BS we've all been through. Hang in there buddy, it is definitely worth the wait!
  4. Jas Singh

So after ordering my car on the 19th July 2019, I finally picked it up today and my god it was worth the wait!!! 40 miles to get back home so had a proper to get a feel for it. What a machine! Already cleaned it, somewhat protected the paint and alloys and treated the seats haha Here it is, in...
  5. Jas Singh

Since ordering my car on 19th July and 29 weeks later it turning up at the dealers last Monday. I couldn't resist and went to go see it on Saturday, and even though the weather was crap and it still had its packaging on. It's a thing of beauty! And I'm tempted to even say the wait was worth it...
  6. Jas Singh

Last update from SEAT was a couple of weeks ago to say my car is on route to the ports from factory. Got a call from my dealer today saying they have my car!!! Countdown to March is on! Starting to get excited now. Even thinking about going to the dealer this weekend just to go look at it...
  7. Jas Singh

Thought I'd share this article about the new cupra https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2021-cupra-leon-hatchback-and-wagon-rendered-will-have-245-hp-140726.html Reading this, I still think the current cupra is better!
  8. Jas Singh

Also got confirmation from SEAT UK! And can finally say I'm part of the built Cupra club! Told 3-4 weeks to get to dealer, and already told them I want a 20 plate. Ordered Mag grey Cupra lux with sunroof in July. Originally told BW48.
  9. Jas Singh

That's excellent news! Hopefully that means my car is also built! But will continue to think it isn't until told otherwise. Not going to keep getting my hopes up only to be disappointed. Might call my dealer on Monday.
  10. Jas Singh

Considering that BW3 is this week and its unconfirmed, I feel like Seat might be having you on mate. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
  11. Jas Singh

Got 9 days on me, ordered 19th July. Yep you're not alone and I feel your pain. I'm using this forum as a support group at the moment!
  12. Jas Singh

This hurts, ordered same spec but with sunroof in July with the same BW and was updated on Monday to say no confirmed BW but should be built between BW3-5. But glad to see Cupra production has started. I'm happy for you, not jealous one bit! :cry:
  13. Jas Singh

Dealers have a system which they use to check the progress/status of orders which I think is connected to Seats systems. However it seems that Seat are not updating their systems. Spoke to my dealer on Monday and checking my order it still says BW48 but no information in regards to whether it...
  14. Jas Singh

Got a call from CS today, making me aware of the fire and the further delays. Which we knew about over a month ago but amazingly they only just found out! Apparently they're saying it's going to be built between BW2 & BW5. So I'm assuming a BW of 15 at the moment to keep my hopes low:banghead2
  15. Jas Singh

Not long caught up with everything on here and I gave in and called CS for an update. I swear if SEAT was a person right now I'd probably punch them! So was told BW48 for my car (Lux in mag grey with sunroof), was updated on the 2nd saying it's in production. Happy days right?! Thankfully...
  16. Jas Singh

It really is!!! I'm hoping it's only another couple of weeks but I think I might start looking to see what else is out there. It shouldn't take this long to get a new car, it's getting ridiculous now. I feel like I'm in a dysfunctional relationship
  17. Jas Singh

Was thinking the same thing. The only sad reality for me, would be that I would of waited a year for a new car! Ordered a leon fr sport back in March but because of the incompetence and lack of professionalism handling a problem by the dealer. I ended up telling them to do one and rejected the...
  18. Jas Singh

This is not looking good because I got a phone call from CS with an update and they told me the same thing! Think you might be right about it being delayed further because she said she will call again in 2 weeks with an update. Why not next week? Should be getting an update from my dealer...
  19. Jas Singh

I swear, finding this forum is a blessing and a curse. Blessing because I've found out a lot of useful information from everyone on here. Curse because I was excited about the fact my car is get built this week! But now all I'm thinking about is the further possible delays!
  20. Jas Singh

I was given a choice of £200, £250 to spend in Seat or first service free Does anyone by any chance know how many the first service on a cupra is?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.