Search results

1. Ateca Travall Dog Guard

Yes, still available. If you click the link, there are some pictures to give you an idea. Basically the 2 J shaped rods hook over the seat catches and are tightened from above. The bits with the rubber balls sit in the quarter window, its a very solid and secure fitting. You can retain the...
  2. Cupra born impulse do 18inch wheels fit?

Yep, you are correct :) Still no idea if 18's will fit, the brake disks are only 10mm larger diameter, but I think the maybe calipers are bulkier too ?
  3. Ateca Travall Dog Guard

Was as new, but I put it in the box and picked it up, the bottom of the box opened and it fell out, so has a few scuff marks on the top edge ! It is thits item: Seat Ateca 2016 on (no sunroof) Travall Dog Guard (dogguardsrus.co.uk) I can take a pic of scuffs if anyone is interested. I am...
  4. Cupra born impulse do 18inch wheels fit?

Presumably the 340 disk is what is fitted to the e-boost variants ? On my e-boost I can just get my index finger between the calipers and stock 19" wheels, so around 20mm clearance. In theory, an 18inch wheel would leave something around 7mm. I have no idea how much is consider safe, but its...
  5. UK Borns. Faulty windscreen wiper design?

Hi, I stand corrected, actually 2 inches ish at the side. I agree, could be better but it didn't bother me, but we all perceive things differently. I would try some Rain-X though, even if just on the un-swept area. I use it on the entire screen (not yet done the Born) you have to put up with...
  6. UK Borns. Faulty windscreen wiper design?

Having picked mine up yesterday and driven home in the rain, I cant see an issue TBH. Yes the last wiper being the passenger side isn't ideal, but mine clears fine and there is only an inch or so near the door pillar side left unswept, no more than most cars I have driven. I do plan to swap the...
  7. CUPRA Born owner's register

My deal done was undone o_O Then a new deal was sorted. Yesterday I picked up my Geyser Silver Cupra Born V2 58KWh AFV 230 Auto E-Boost with Tech Pack L, a 2 month old ex management car. Still, a few bits to do: DashcamX fitting, mudflaps, learn my way around the infotainment, a handful of OBD11...
  8. After Market Speakers

Focal IS VW 165 - 165mm 2 Way are I believe the factory fit for beats, around £170 for the seperate woofer and tweeters, or £100 for the integrated. This is covered on another forums, but to add rears you will need a loom extension and some OBD coding. I am unsure if I am allowed to link to...
  9. CUPRA Born owner's register

Deal done, My Cupra Ateca is going in and a Born is coming out soon. Will update survey once everything is cleared :)
  10. CUPRA Born owner's register

How are you getting along with it ?
  11. Born 58kw V3 at CUPRA Letchworth

Does one have pics, there is nothing I can see on the cupra website that says the 77kw is a 4 seater ?
  12. Born 58kW 204PS V3 first impressions

I thought the "expensive car" VED levy was non applicable for EV's ?
  13. Cupra Ateca Wheels & Tyres (Summer/Winter)

I changed my tyres when the car was under 300 miles old, because it was fitted with godawful bridgestones a make which I have never got on with. I was going for some good year eagles but ended up being swayed by the reviews for the PS4. No regrets, have been excellent grip in all weathers to...
  14. Ateca windscreen prone to stone chips??

Just to add to this discussion. Before all the lockdown malarkey I had a stone kicked up from a car in front on a dual carriageway chip the screen, and at the time my car wasn't even on 1k miles, luckily it was repairable and fixed on my insurance as a free repair. I have been driving for 35...
  15. Door card removal ?

I am guessing this will be a long shot, but has anyone removed their Ateca front door card, or just the armrest even ? Mine sounds like the soft touch covering on the armrest has come unstuck a bit. I could let the dealer look into it, but TBH I would prefer to know how to do it myself.
  16. Rhodium Grey C+S

I did it through Carwow, it was about 4k off list.
  17. Nearly New Bridgestone Turanza T005 x4 - 245/40/19 94 W

These are still available if anyone wants to make an offer ..... ;)
  18. Range

Usually around 330-350 miles averaging somewhere in the 30mpg atm. Mostly A road driving and having a bit of fun when traffic permits.
  19. Rhodium Grey C+S

Thank you. It doesn't look that clean right now though :whistle: Best car I have had and I have had a few new ones over the last decade :redface: It will look good in black .... But I have owned a few black cars and they do need regular cleaning :runaway:
  20. Rhodium Grey C+S

Hi Signor Whippy. I would think yours should be a MY20 then. I bought mine from the dealer showroom around the 12th Nov, I believe they had it in approx 4 weeks prior so the factory order would be well before yours (assuming yours is a factory order).
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.