Search results

1. Redkev

Pete's Mk5 Bocanegra

Will the ET 30 stick out past the arches
  2. Redkev

Wheel sizes

Has anybody got pics of there wheels on there car offset of ET30 or ET35 with spacers on so i can work out what they look like in the arches of the car
  3. Redkev

Wheel sizes

Did they stick out to far , have you any pics mate
  4. Redkev

Wheel sizes

I have been looking at wheels for my ibiza fr st , and found a set the size is 7.5 x 17 et30 wondering if there would be any problems hitting arches etc
  5. Redkev

What are you getting your car for xmas?

Got her some of them Diamond leather fitted car mats get me out the way xmas morning lol
  6. Redkev

Has anyone used racechip or dtuk?

I am using the Bluespark automotive unit on my 2016 ibiza 1.4 ecotsi and its made a huge difference to the car , they are local to me in the northeast they do testing with rolling road tuning every day to get the maps right , ive had there units on afew of my cars in the past (2.0tdi tiguan ...
  7. Redkev

MK5 Ibiza aftermarket Centre armrest

You got a link to this arm rest i like this style one
  8. Redkev

just say hello

Hi and welcome aswell
  9. Redkev

1.4 TSI DSG 11 plate 180bhp - MISFIRING

I would change the plugs
  10. Redkev

Hi all from Blyth Northumberland

I just called in to bluespark as there only 10 mins away from me and had one of there pro + boost module on my honda civic 1.6 diesel and removed it before i traded it in and found out they could just remap the old unit and a new wiring loom fitted and it was only £60 to do , so they did it in...
  11. Redkev

Hi all from Blyth Northumberland

Hi , got myself a 2016 1.4 ecotsi technology estate , had it afew weeks now , added a front splitter and a bluespark tuning module to up the power ,
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.