Search results

1. Andy3004

Bonnet release issues!

Hope someone can help here- slightly odd problem! My Leon has been in storage a while as it's not my daily, and the battery has gone flat. Ordinarily that's no issue but unfortunately the bonnet release lever is stuck - pulling the cabin lever releases the bonnet as normal, but the lever...
  2. Andy3004

n249 problem

Did you manage to resolve this at all? I've had the exact same issue crop up this morning, few hundred miles use after the bypass...
  3. Andy3004

How Much Oil Do You Use/ How Often Do You Top Up?

2004 LC AUQ 104k with remap since 37k never ever used a drop :lol:
  4. Andy3004

Fuel advice

Once when I picked up mine from a main dealer from service I found a post it note stuck to the dash saying: note to driver, remember to use 98 octane (super) unleaded fuel. lol
  5. Andy3004

Few Quick pictures all clean Rota Grids !!

Those wheels are:cloud9: nice car mate :) And in the best colour..... :lol:
  6. Andy3004

Had my remapped now its slower??????? WTF

sounds like something has put it into limp mode...the level of torque you had before is waaay above standard, so sounds like there was a map on there already...
  7. Andy3004

DS2500 pads question

noooooooo.... 1. cut the wires+plug off the old pad 2. join said wires together 3. plug connector back into car wiring... ------> Bang tidy.
  8. Andy3004

flickin interior lights

As Lee says probably a bad earth somewhere. I've heard (although no idea as to the accuracy) that if you fit one of the grounding kits in the engine it improves things like this.....? (that's if it's a generally poor current I mean)
  9. Andy3004

DS2500 pads question

As Bill says (and he knows!) just cut the wires off the old pads and join together - then plug back in to the connector - happy days! :funk: I remember a little while after doing this I had to get tyres at Quik-fit (only due to a puncture and needing tyres urgently) and the fitters were...
  10. Andy3004

Exhaust system for LC 1.8t

I have a full turbo back Jetex on mine (resonated) and love it, very good quality system. Nice and throaty without being ott - if you want more noise get the non resonated though as it's not that much louder than standard (which is what I was after).
  11. Andy3004

Cruise controll

Spot on! I had it as an option when I bought the LC and believe the same option was available for the R's
  12. Andy3004

What's your opinion? Is the LCR worth the extra running costs over the TDI FR+

Can't fault your logic there mate!! Don't get me wrong,I curse my car on a daily basis as the fuel costs...but then I get in it for a spirited weekend drive in the country and she still, after 6 years, puts a grin on my face....she's a keeper!!! lol maybe I should marry the car!! I toyed...
  13. Andy3004

What's your opinion? Is the LCR worth the extra running costs over the TDI FR+

Not quite the exact question as I have an LC that is nicely modded into a fast, comfortable drivers car. I REALLY need a diesel as I'm doing 22k a year which works out at around 350-400 notes a month on fuel. I've nearly sold it several times to get a diesel estate (which I know I need)...
  14. Andy3004

e2 gtrs what is needed

Lol I'll get me coat! :hide:
  15. Andy3004

e2 gtrs what is needed

Is it these? http://www.gt3turbo.com/Merchant/search.php?mode=search&page=1
  16. Andy3004

e2 gtrs what is needed

Oops sorry Dave! :)
  17. Andy3004

e2 gtrs what is needed

Is it this one? http://www.atpturbo.com/root/releases/release090105.htm
  18. Andy3004

Squeaking when pulling away

Sounds like the AUX belt - nothing to worry about in the very short term but would fix it when you can
  19. Andy3004

Standard 17's or 18's

LCR standard is 18" mate. :)
  20. Andy3004

Terrible Snow Grip

Think it's the built in 'driver fail' mode. (tongue firmly in cheek)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.