Search results

1. Busted Mii screenwash fluid tank: course of action?

@Legojon Thanks, that makes complete sense. I've arranged to get a replacement from Seat this week, and will get a local mechanic to do it.
  2. Busted Mii screenwash fluid tank: course of action?

To keep it short: Minor dink caused nick to front bumper (I'm not bothered) and the front bumper went into the screenwash tank, somehow breaking it. Now, pouring screenwash into the tank simply leaks all over the road; not good. Took it to a local mechanic. No further damage confirmed but they...
  3. Seat Mii total mileage

This sounds like a beggar-beliefingly simple question, but I can't find any answers in the manual as far as I can tell. So here goes. I have reset both odometers on my Seat Mii (new, bought in August 2019) by holding down the large 'thumb' button under the right indicator, and can find no way...
  4. Mii poor mpg

Thanks-I appreciate it's colder now, although my old Up! wasn't nearly so harshly affected by temp (assuming that's the cause). Food for thought though.
  5. Mii poor mpg

@andycupra thanks for the reply. My engine is 60hp, 1 litre petrol, non turbo, 3 cylinder. The official figures for the 60hp 1 litre engine are 55-59 city, 72-74 highway, 66 combined. I take these with a pinch of salt, but 45 combined is surely pushing it. MPG source here. My old VW Up! (move...
  6. Mii poor mpg

I bought a brand new 1 Litre petrol Mii back in August. Got about 3000 miles on it now. After the initial run in period, the fuel consumption is shocking (the first 2000 miles seemed ok, at about 50-52 mpg average). At 70mph on a clear motorway, I'm struggling to get above 45 mpg (instant/live...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.