Search results

1. Seat leon rear bumper mk3

I have just fitted Fr bumpers to my 3dr Se, not sure whether either are off 3dr Leons or 5dr. Both fitted perfectly. The thing to do is look at the part number and check with seat. I did that and was told there was only one part number and didn't state whether it was 3 or 5 door. Bought the...
  2. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Fr bumpers, aerodynamic kit, side skirts + boot spoiler. U’d think I should have bought an fr but I got this car cheap!
  3. Upper grill

Thanks bud, will give it a go!
  4. Upper grill

Yeah, I wanted to wrap the chrome bit myself, but thought I’d get it done best if I took that bit out first.
  5. Upper grill

Hi, does anybody know if you can take the chrome bit off your upper grill, without having to remove the bumper? Thanks
  6. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Hi, not a Cupra but has changed drastically!
  7. Any car sprayer recommendations N.I?

Hi, just wondering if there is anyone here who could recommend a decent sprayer in N.I, preferably Co.Down area. I have an SE and I want to put on FR Bumpers, aero side skirts and a boot spoiler. I've been through some pretty bad spray jobs in the past and just want to make sure the job is...
  8. Leon Fr bumpers

That's great, I tried a search under bumpers but couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help.
  9. Leon Fr bumpers

Hi, does anyone know if the bumpers from a five door fr will fit the three door? Thanks
  10. Can I fit parking sensors to my leon?

Thanks for the replies folks. If I get a set of Fr bumpers I just might get the holes filled in before spraying. Sounds like that might save me a fortune, I haven't seen any mk3 fr bumpers without sensor holes. Does that sound like a good idea?
  11. Can I fit parking sensors to my leon?

Hi, i'm considering putting fr bumpers on my se. Sorry i'm not technically minded, especially when it comes to parking sensors. In order to get them working on the car do I need a control unit then + what other relevant bits? Thanks
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.