Search results

1. Boot door sensor

The info screen on my dash is showing the boot door as not being closed properly - but it definatley is. Also, recently there has been an alarm occasionally going off and I had read that this can be caused by faulty switches in door locks. All that put together and I am thinking the boot...
  2. Charging from glovebox

@S70DGE did you go for a OEM one or other? I have been looking into one of those Android units from ebay as a solution to my problem.
  3. Charging from glovebox

Has anyone successfully used the USB port in the glovebox to charge up a phone? I plug mine in and it's switches from charging to disconnected and back every couple of seconds, as though the power from the USB port isn't constant. I am struggling to find a use for the port - I plug a USB...
  4. Several fault lights on at once

Very happy new owner of a 09 Exeo until I came home today to be told by the wife that there was "some lights on" on the dashboard. So now I have the tire pressure warning which won't clear because the TPMS system message is also displayed (indicating a fault according to handbook), the flashing...
  5. USB in glovebox

I have the standard unit fitted to the 2009/10 Exeo. Part number 3R0035186.
  6. USB in glovebox

It might have been asked before but I cant find a clear answer. Just got a 09 plate Exeo. Love the car but completely baffled as to what the USB input in the glovebox is meant to do. I had read that it accepts a USB drive with MP3 stored on it. I even read that the music that is stored on it...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.