Search results

1. SEAT Rule

ABS pump keeps buzzing and warning light on

Hello there, unfortunately this is a fairly common problem with a lot of modern cars now, Citroen, Peugeot, Renault and VAG tend to suffer the most. I think the main symptoms are having the ABS light staying on, no communication from ABS ECU at all, or ABS fault code will not clear, and the...
  2. SEAT Rule

Ibiza Cupra Headlight Washer Cover?

Hello Aiden, Left passenger side (Cupra only) Part number 6JL 807 753 GRU Right driver's side (Cupra only) Part number 6JL 807 754 GRU GRU on the end of part number I think means primed ready for painting, but you can get the covers unprimed I think. Either be a phone call to your local SEAT...
  3. SEAT Rule

Ibiza Cupra Tdi alloy rims

Hello there, the wheels on your red Ibiza I think are 7J X 17" ET41 Part number 6LL 601 025 I think your tyre size is 205/40R17 But this is only if yours are 17" they were available in 16" also I think with 6.5J X 16" ET43 think that's right anyway. Hope this helps Si
  4. SEAT Rule

Tyre pressure

Hello there, as the other guys have mentioned you should always check/adjust tyre pressures when cold not hot. Regarding winter tyres I've never had the need to fit any myself, as here in the UK down on the south coast of England hardly get any severe cold weather. But if you feel you need...
  5. SEAT Rule

Left hand drive blower resistor location

Hello and welcome to the Forum. To be honest I don't own an Altea but do own a 2015 Ibiza, basically I think a lot of the parts are shared between the SEAT model range including the other VAG vehicles. When my fan resistor failed on my Ibiza I lost all fan speeds a part from speed 4 which still...
  6. SEAT Rule

RIP Sabine Schmitz

Literally just seen this unbelievably bad news, she was an awesome driver RIP ☹️ Si
  7. SEAT Rule

Installing FR badge front grill.

With the centre main grill out this will give you access to the back of the two side grill pieces, that sit either side of the centre main grill. This hopefully will give you enough room to fit your FR badge. Hope this helps Si
  8. SEAT Rule

I think then with that plastic trim piece removed, it should give you better access to the centre main grill marked in red. The areas marked in yellow is where you'll need to carefully prise a part the moulded clips, there's others lower down around the back I think. Then the centre piece grill...
  9. SEAT Rule

Once that trim piece is removed it'll look something like in the attached photo. Si
  10. SEAT Rule

I think the plastic trim in the above photo marked with blue dots in my previous post, it should unclip and lift off. In the photos attached below I've marked the area's in yellow where you'll need to unclip that trim piece to remove it. Si
  11. SEAT Rule

Hello there, I've managed to find a couple of photos from this Forum that I've added/marked with blue, yellow and red arrows/dots to hopefully help. The first 2 photos show the front main centre grill and the two side grill's. The blue dots show the plastic trim that you'll need to remove. Si
  12. SEAT Rule

Door Seal Supplier

I've used a company called Seal's Direct who are pretty good and stock very similar seals that are used on the VAG vehicles. Link below: https://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/Index.asp Hope this helps Si
  13. SEAT Rule

Cordoba Vario '97 Oil Pressure Problem? Help!

Good to hear you've got it sorted ? Si
  14. SEAT Rule

Front suspension torque setting help

No worries glad to be of help. I'll update my previous post regarding the outer CV joint to hub the large retaining nut, as I now know what model yours is just in case you or anyone else needs that torque setting. Si ?
  15. SEAT Rule

Ok the front lower ball bolts for lower wishbone arm. The 3 bolts tighten up into a triangler captive lockplate. Torque setting 35 Nm (25 ft-Ib) Hope this helps Si
  16. SEAT Rule

Yeah I wasn't sure if you'd removed your whole front hub, and possibly needed the front hub to outer CV nut torque setting also. Right I've also got the Bentley manuals for the MK2 Golf and the VW Corrado including the VR6 which is based on the A2 and A3 platforms, these manuals are about £80...
  17. SEAT Rule

No worries. The manuals I have are about 9 to 16 years old and have all makes of cars from A to Z ranging from the mid 1980s up to 2012, they do have great info but don't have all torque settings as they're universal manuals covering various vehicles, they cost me about £60 but this was years...
  18. SEAT Rule

Anyone changed the gearbox oil on EA288 engine with the six speed box?

No worries like I say I only had a quick look at some of the PDF files, sorry mate it's not page 5 think it's page 4 the 9th thread/post down from top, that Paddy6789 made. Click on that and it should show 3 links. Top and middle links are for the MK3 Leon, I looked in the top link and the...
  19. SEAT Rule

Anyone changed the gearbox oil on EA288 engine with the six speed box?

Hello there, Mr Paddy6789 uploaded workshop manuals in PDF format for the Leon MK3 (Leon MK3 official SEAT workshop manuals link) They're in the resources section his post is on page 5 I think. Paddy6789 has uploaded other manuals for electronics, steering, suspension, bodywork, brakes, all...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.