Search results

1. Carista App

Allan did you ever figure this out? Just change my theme to the carbon and the same as you its only changed the main scrren and not the instrument display. If not anyone know how?
  2. DSG gear knob removal

Awesome cheers Damo, Parts have been ordered. :thumbup:
  3. DSG gear knob removal

Hey Damo, This is exactly what I'm after. Did you get the parts from the bay? I have tried prising the sides off in the past out of curiosity but they seem rock solid.
  4. Hello from Wiltshire

Just the engine, From what I've read the DSG can handle the stage 1 stock. Yeah last car was a fk civic, fitted a Competition clutch and SMF to handle the map but the pressure plate failed after 12 months and the firm that supplied it refused to warrant the guarantee. so in the end it had 2...
  5. Hello from Wiltshire

Hi Jim, Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be mapping it now its out of it warranty period just need to convince the wife after we had clutch issues with our last car due to a map. I have a Celtic tuning dealer that's close and has quoted £290 which seemed fair.
  6. DSG gear knob removal

Evening all, id really like to replace the standard DSG shift knob in my FR as I think the standard one really lets the interior down however I have been struggling to find a guide for our model. I see there are a few floating around for the golf but I'm unsure if its the same. I ve tried the...
  7. Hello from Wiltshire

Hi All, Just joined after being a lurker since I picked up my Leon a year ago. I have a Alor blue FR 184 DSG and I must say I love it minus the common Leon Rattles. Regards Gareth
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.