Search results

1. Service intervals and late services

Probably no issue getting it in, there's a garage round the corner from work who do services to manufacturer specs (confirmed fine with my lease co), I just don't want to end up having to do the second service too, basically. It'll be handed back in March next year most likely unless a mega...
  2. Service intervals and late services

So, a question that I'm sure I've seen answered before but for the life of me I can't find the answer again. Over the weekend my lease has come up with oil service due in 25 days or close to. Does this absolutely have to be done in the 25 days or is there an allowance to be a bit late without...
  3. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Unsure if this is the right thread, but wondering if there's any updates for me as I seem to be getting odd crashes and Android Auto disconnects that stop once the system is restarted. Device part: 5F0035877 Hardware: H50 Software: 0514
  4. Golf R or Leon Cupra 290

Can confirm, the ContiSport 5P tyres on the Cupra make the Michelin PS4 on my Z4 feel like they're made of glue.
  5. Golf R or Leon Cupra 290

Any modern car isn't going to feel unsafe taking corners, they have all manner of electrical systems to keep the car going where it's supposed to with minimal driver input. You'll get a bit of wheelspin if you plant it in second, but the cars systems handle it fine and it never unsettles the drive.
  6. Golf R or Leon Cupra 290

I test drove both and ended up going for the Cupra for a few reasons: Price, as you mentioned. With them being built on the same platform with the same engine etc, they're near enough the same car under the skin with the exception being FWD vs AWD (If this is a major consideration, the Cupra ST...
  7. Service indicator changes mind

Fairly sure when I checked the car new it had something like 700 days, so I'd assume that's variable. It was 100% more than 500 days at the very least
  8. Best polish

Afraid not, just the name Diamondbrite immediately came to mind when you mentioned diamond something
  9. Best polish

Pretty happy with this outcome, Sonax 04-06 Polish followed by Carpro UK 3.0 sealant, all done at home and in 1 day (albeit a long one)
  10. What have you done to your car today?

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/what-did-you-and-your-mk3-leon-do-today.379107/page-413#post-4925012 Try here :whistle:
  11. Best polish

https://diamondbrite.co.uk/seal-shine-plus.html Sounds like this?
  12. Service indicator changes mind

As a related question to the OPs, is there an easy way to check if the car is on variable or fixed servicing without taking it to a dealers etc?
  13. Servicing - Oil grades

VAG dealers all use the 'Quantum' oil brand as it's OEM (Made by and identical to Fuchs oils, if anyone cares!), however there is no 'Longlife 3 0w30'. LL3 is 5w30 and LL2 is 0w30.
  14. Android Auto

The disconnects are a known issue with the software. Try it again and you'll notice it only ever does it with a nearly fully charged battery. My Note 9 does it when it hits 91%, every time without fail. So you'll be waiting until Google update the AA app and patch it out, basically! It's been...
  15. Mk3.5 CUPRA steering wheel...

Alcantara is a synthetic fabric designed to be more durable than suede. The only thing is it needs much more regular cleaning than hide leather, as it's more likely to absorb dirt, oils, moisture etc.
  16. Momentum 99 disappearing or just my Tesco?

100.9 for standard and 107.9 for momentum near me when I filled up last weekend.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Typical times would be 3-7 days from port to dealer, then delivery whenever the dealer has availability.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well mine was in production w/c 3rd Feb and I got it on 24th March
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Depends how much you need a car soon and if it was a good deal IMO. In production now means you're likely looking at 6-8 weeks or so until it's at the dealers.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Car close to being replaced and having to comply with WLTP testing for every spec combination likely meant them needing to seriously cut down the options list. Especially when RHD tested cars sell in two countries only, whereas the rest of Europe is LHD.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members