Search results

1. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

I don't have any knowledge so I can't really tell you what exactly they did, you can find a few information here : Click on E85+ tab : https://www.shiftech.eu/en/reprogramming/seat/leon/2013-5f-mk1/petrol/2.0-tsi-280 What they did is : - remap adapted to flex-fuel (no hardware) - bonus : R600...
  2. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

Hi everyone, So I did proceed with the E85 Flex-fuel conversion and I am very very happy with it ! Well going from 88€ refill to 32€ is quite amazing considering I do about 80kms every day. I wanted to give you a feedback after at least 10.000kms but since the thread is active, thought I might...
  3. Leon Cupra front badge removing

Thank you all !
  4. Leon Cupra front badge removing

Hi everyone, Has anyone try and succeed removing the front "Cupra badge" ? Managed to do it properly for the rear one, but the front one seem tricky, afraid to break the plastics parts its attached to. Thanks And Merry Christmas everyone
  5. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

On the 2.0 TSI there is no hardware needed according to them, and there is absolutely no risk whatsoever according to them. But seeing all of your guys comments I am starting to wonder... And yes it's for 100% E85
  6. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

The idea is to be able to put 100% E85, 100% usual gasoline (SP98) or any mix % of the 2. According to them there is absolutely no problem at all with full E85 for the full life cycle of the car
  7. Damo’s Carbon Edition

nice ! very good job and unique
  8. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

So I am about to do the conversion on my dear new Cupra and it has a relatively high price, so trust me when I say that I only want to have feedback from you guys, and I have absolutely no knowledge on those topics. All I know is : my tuner have convert hundreds of Cupra with absolutely no bad...
  9. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

Thanks for all those great information, I'll double check, tyvm
  10. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

I am not sure about anything related to those things. All I know is my tuner say it's the best thing to do and they have it done on hundreds of Cupra (and others) without any problem. But even if I consider him as a friend it's still a company, that's why I would like to have you guys opinion...
  11. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

Thanks for your answer. Because I am far from expert and the language barrier, you can check here and click on E85 or E85 Flex + to have more information about what I am about to do : https://www.shiftech.eu/en/reprogramming/seat/leon/2013-5f-mk1/petrol/2.0-tsi-280 Now again I don't know...
  12. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

I didn't even know those were the stock ones Is there any reason for people (in this forum at least) not choosing to convert to bioethanol ? It seems such a good thing to do for my wallet and the planet that I am curious about the reasons
  13. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

https://imgur.com/a/UKTnNTH You can see the tyres in the last pictures, how would you rate them ? And yes ofc when rainy wheel hop will happen even in D4
  14. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

After a quick search on google and youtube it seems that this is what I mean yes. In D/S 1 I can deal with it, but in D2 D3 or even D4 if a bit rainy I consider that something is wrong (matter of preferences). I have decent tyres but I plan on getting better ones when this one are dead. Thanks...
  15. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

Yes it will, the default remap get 350 indeed, but I am able to tune it as I like with them. I would guess its how they plan to do it indeed, with a bit of tweaking. You guys don't have this problem with "wheels treading" even in S2 and S3 ?
  16. OBDeleven modifications

Nice ! So I bought this car thinking I would get the Apple Carplay to put Waze on the screen and I can't cauz MB1, and now I learn that I can't mod my car because I have an iOS and the wrong ODB adapter ! Great :D Thanks for your answer tho
  17. Leon Cupra and E85 flex-fuel

So I bought my Cupra 280 DSG a few weeks ago and it already had a Stage 1 350HP remap. Because I don't have the certificate and don't even know who did it, I'll bring it in a couple of weeks to Shifttech who always had take care of remapping my previous cars. So they will reset it to orginal...
  18. OBDeleven modifications

Hello everybody, I tried to read as much as I could in the 84 pages :) I did purchase an ODB11 adapter on amazon, and downloaded EODB-Facile, Auto Doctor, ODB2 Expert and ODB Plus on my iOS I managed to connect most of those apps to my car via the ODB in WiFi. Now I can read some information but...
  19. Mirror Link / Apple car play

that would be really really really sad... but I am afraid it's the case...
  20. Mirror Link / Apple car play

Thanks for your very detailed answer. So what you say make sense to what I have read/watch : 1 software update 1 hardware piece Make me think I can get the software for free (somehow...) And I can get the hardware part for much cheaper, let's say 30€ So it would be 30€ instead of 200+ Now there...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise