Search results

1. Parking confusion...

Hi.. I have just taken delivery of a new Seat Alhambra and Xcellence and after 3 weeks of frustration I am posting my difficulties here rather than on the Alhambra pages in the hope that owners of other models might be able to help me. In the manual dated 23 July is 2019 there are descriptions...
  2. Issue with spec and dealer description

Thanks again Blackburn... I have found the labels. I will there were 2 still attached to the backing strip of loose in the left hand side boot compartment but not the ad blue filler one. The labels were in the larger compartment which was above the ad blue filler one. This also contained a small...
  3. Issue with spec and dealer description

Thank you for the info on option codes. I will try to find the appropriate label but I hope the adaptations (boot hoist and mobility scooter anchor points) don't interfere. The list is so long and seems to cover everything but nut and bolt sizes..... ... The example label you pictured looks to...
  4. Issue with spec and dealer description

I am also having a bit of agro with my dealer. I have a difficult series of problems to contend with. I live in Leicester and took a test drive at my local dealer. The car is part of the Motability scheme and the dealer needed certain bits of info that I didn't have with me at the time but was...
  5. USB Aux connections.

I have just taken delivery of a new Alhambra Xcellence which from description sits at the top of the current range. Sadly I seem to be finding a reduction in some of the features/functions available on earlier models. I am disappointed that something that was not clear at the point of ordering...
  6. OBD. ?

Just taken delivery of a new Alhambra Xcellence 2020. 2.0tdi DSG. This as a more suitable vehicle for worsening mobility needs. I have been disappointed to find that many features/functions, even on this top of the range Face-lift model, are either not available or unactivated. Both my '14 Cr-v...
  7. Issue with spec and dealer description

This link provides basic info https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/Seat&ved=2ahUKEwjc0eW9gaHmAhWKI8AKHcF6D7sQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0PrVjOvzi9qHvAqYmMU2OQ To find out what each of the 17 characters actually represent there are a number of sites...
  8. Issue with spec and dealer description

It seems a total mishmash of stick in what's to hand on the line. This is fine when you get something you weren't expecting but not the other way round. I have come across 'accidental upgrades' a few times. The JIT approach to manufacturing is to blame, but should never occur. I once had a...
  9. Issue with spec and dealer description

I seem to have a similar problem. Picked up my 69 Xcellence last week. I couldn't find one from stock at any of a huge number of dealerships within 200 miles of my east Midlands location. I was offered one that was due in at the dealer inside 3 weeks..... OK....... Not my first choice of colour...
  10. More handbook confusion

Another annoying little issue has popped up whilst trying to get my head round some of the features on my new Alhambra Xcellence, features that were simple and well explained on my last 2 vehicles, Tucson and CR-V. The interior rear view mirror does not seem to appear in the handbook. There is...
  11. A lot to work through

Hi... Today I picked up my new Alhambra 2.0 TDI 150PS DSG Xcellence. After the 90min drive home from a very friendly dealer in the black country I have already decided that once I figure out how all the toys work it will prove to be a great choice. However, the figuring out might take a little...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members