Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My delivery was due today between 9 and 1pm Car is from Zen via Sytner The dealer rang this morning at 7.00am to ask if I would accept delivery I told him that under the circumstances I would prefer to delay delivery
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I am also hoping to take delivery tomorrow Zen have confirmed it’s on at the moment so fingers crossed Probably won’t be allowed to buy petrol by then !
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I also ordered from Zen 19 Nov My car is being delivered next Tuesday (hopefully) Hope your delivery goes well
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I just called Zen and was told the car is in this country on the way to the dealer. They also gave me the reg number for the car Ordered 19/11 Silver Leon Cupra Hoping to avoid road tax increases due from April
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered mine 20/11/19 and have today received notification that the car is in build and will be delivered end of March
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

When did you order your car?
  7. Show Me Your 2019 Cupra, Must Be Silver!

Great pics I have placed an order for a silver car and wasn’t sure about the colour Now I’m sure Lovely colour Thanks
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered a std hatchback 5door Dsg 290 last week What do you think of the chances this car will actually be delivered? Don’t want to get my hopes up but already excited with minimally 14 weeks wait
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members