Search results

1. 230v Socket

When searching for this myself earlier in the year I came across similar plugs and people seemed fine using them. Mine was supposed to have 2 USB in the rear already then discovered this monstrosity instead, but suppose it's useful given what you can plug into it and turn it into instead.
  2. Reverse Camera at night

Evening, I’m sure some thoughts from other owners on the quality of the cars camera on the excellence models and probably the se lux variants mainly at night. My camera is awful, comparing it to the 17 plate Insignia I came from there is little to no visibility on it unless the area has some...
  3. Issue with spec and dealer description

I've spoken with our dealer the the price to activate it and the kit is £199, takes around 30 minutes to complete allegedly. I've got a USB and Aux port in the arm rest, no usb in the glove box and only that silly 2 pin socket in the rear console.
  4. Parking confusion...

I've found the Alhambra to be a mixed bag of what you think it had, and what it actually has. On the exterior of the car around the front mainly does it have 4 sensors or 6 (with 1 on the side near the wheel arch?) - I think the latter 2 are used with the park assist, park aid mainly just has...
  5. Issue with spec and dealer description

The label should be behind the left plastic cover in the boot where the ad blue tank is located, it has a twist cap then just open the cover and it’s in there (mine is a 68 plate)
  6. Issue with spec and dealer description

I've only discovered the mirror down on reverse by chance, but you seem you have to flick it to the left mirror on the knob then select reverse and it should go down then revert back to where it was set when you put it back in gear or drive. I think, if this hasn't been done since you got it...
  7. Issue with spec and dealer description

How did you get the manufacture date from the VIN, I've been hunting round for a decent guide on how to de-code them but haven't been able too?
  8. Issue with spec and dealer description

Does your have all the other things on it that mine does not, blind spot , lane assist etc? The more I've read up on it these seem to have been optional systems on the spec at the time which then from maybe May/June 2019 have become standard on it The dealer is clueless which is to be expected...
  9. Issue with spec and dealer description

Hi guys, We've recently taken delivery of a 68 plate Alhambra xcellence (The EZ one though they all seem to have that). We picked it up from a Seat dealer up the road after finding it at another branch up in Perth, it was labelled as having a fair bit of kit such as blind spot, lane assist...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.