Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Its more there to protect the driver whilst they get used to it than the engine Thats pretty good - mines just a shade under £500 with 15k miles a year. Like you I'm paying a lot less for something far more fruity & with track cover! Guess these have fairly high theft risk in comparison.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Its a mass produced fairly under-stressed low rpm lump without a specified running in service - not a race engine. I'm just driving my as i see fit (obviously once its warm).
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Flat bed - 9 miles on the clock. Just nipped out for lunch in it so now done 22 Immediate thoughts - Very impressed with the ride especially considering the profile on the tyres. - Seating position isn't amazing need to be able to drop it another couple of inches - Wing mirrors appear to...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well its here - quite pleased with the Silver having not seen one in the flesh. Will take it for a run out later and see how it goes :cheeky:
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Wonder if there are further restrictions with it being in Wales rather than England? I'd imagine they are pretty limited in what they can do unless the dealer has communicated delivery slots and its confirmed. Once it was Zen (I was dealing with Hannah) were great in finalising. Ill change...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just called Zen out of curiosity and because I've another car getting collected next week. Coventry dealer now delivering again and have a booking slot for next week :clap:
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Update from Zen yesterday: Your Seat has arrived at the UK compound ready to be transported to our dealership. We currently have a few delivery drivers off at the moment so please prepare yourself for a potential delay into early April. As soon as your vehicle has arrived, been PDI checked and...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered mine on 27/11 through Zen so about a week behind a few of you... best be registered before the end of the month! How much advance warning have they given you on delivery date - aware that insurance premiums take a bit of a jump if you want them to start within a few days.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

On a modern engine that doesn't actually have a stipulated in oil change run in service post run in interval, then its more for driver accustomisation than anything else. This isn't some high revving race engine - let it warm up and drive it how you fancy. PCP / PCH whatever they're all just...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Id give it a very good check over on collection. Often dealer errors like this are cover for a car that’s taken a knock in shipment and they are using it to explain body shop turn around. Fingers crossed they’ve actually lost the keys!
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah the VXs are still mega value and good ones are only getting rarer. Haha it does rather, charge cooled / supercharger setup on it also so it’s quite exciting! :drive1: Got a ST300 on lease order for the other half but I’ve since developed a massive hard on for the new Yaris GR4 so might get...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hey Denno, Recognise the user name from .org when i was on there a few years ago and used to sort the peak district runs - you had a black stage4 from memory? Hope your well! I'm in a Honda'd Exige at the moment so still flying the flag for alloy and plastic :cheers:
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for that - yes i though exactly the same think regards Arla/GSK wondered if it was perhaps an agreed business or employee rate that was being used/absued! End of November for an estate with a couple of options. Maybe its in relation to the delivery location - im only an hour or so from...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Not had an update from Zen but just had an online survey come through from them: States supplying dealer as - Listers of Coventry SEAT (GSK) & VW (Arla Foods) and reg in the following format ML_1000XXXX Is the ML bit the build number?
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ah good stuff - if it had been urban silver with assistance pack I’d have been pissed! :happy:
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered from Zen a few days before - perhaps yours is an identical spec cancellation? What have you gone for? Read through the last 20 or so pages last night with all the delays - dont need ours til May but still beginning to worry!
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cheers all, the pan roof is lovely and i did enquire but it jumped the monthlies up quite a bit. Did go for the driving assistance pack though so no excuses when she gets her first speeding ticket :happy: My visit to the local dealer gave me the biggest question mark about not getting the car...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi All, First post - just confirmed lease deal on Cupra Estate in Urban Silver. Have been quoted 14-16 weeks but not in any major rush, its a new car for the wife to replace her very leggy Panda 100 which has been with us forever as she wants a bit more space and poke. Looking forward to it...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.