Search results

1. Altea xl rear wheel bearing torque and which bearing??

Hi there have a grumbling rear wheel bearing on an Altea xl 1.9tdi and need the torque setting for the bolt. Anyone know off hand. I read it needs to be torqued then 180 degree but not sure if this is correct and also dont know the torque. There also seems to be two with the only difference...
  2. Running power cable for towing relay through bulkhead? altea xl 2009

Quick update. Took battery out and grommet is hidden in far right corner behind engine bay fuse box. Pushed fence wire through into area under dash and managed to pull cable back through. Thanks
  3. Running power cable for towing relay through bulkhead? altea xl 2009

Hi there, Fitted a towbar and need to find location of grommet to run power cable from battery through bulkhead or any other route. Have managed to run cable from rear to front of car on nearside but stuck how to get it through bulkhead to battery. Any help please
  4. ECU location Seat altea xl 09 plate 1.9tdi

Hi there my immobilizer is stuck on due to either bad key or perhaps key reader?? and I need to find the ECU in the car. Seems a daft question but does anyone know where it is located?? I was told its under the bonnet but can't seem to locate it. My plan is to have the immo removed. Any...
  5. Immobilizer SAFE ???

Hello , Had another go at the car but no success. Disconnected battery and shorted terminals for 20 mins Reconnected battery (display etc all looks ok) Inserted key that was working previously Car starts for 1/2 sec and then stops Display says SAFE Did notice that the wing mirrors that were...
  6. Immobilizer SAFE ???

Hi there, First time on here so apologies if I get it wrong. Its a long story but to keep it brief had to replace my car quickly after my local postman managed to write it off one morning so test drove and then bought a 09 plate Seat altea xl 1.9tdi with full service history(Private sale). I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.