Search results

1. 20VT_AUQ

Brakes upgrade

I want some decent brake pads I know DS2500 are the fave here but Ive been told they are too noisy and poor performance when cold, not the best for everydays road usage. I just want some pads that brake enough right from startup, and are pretty much silent. Thanks a lot :D
  2. 20VT_AUQ

what have you done to your car today ?

Dude WTF LOL
  3. 20VT_AUQ

Black badges for Mk3 Leon

RBSTYLING is an absolute SCAM the owner is missing and he has deleted the Facebook site to hide all the 1-star reviews LOL, I paid 140 euro 8 months ago and still not receiving my badges. TOTAL RIPOFF.
  4. 20VT_AUQ

Fixing some minor oil leaks. Replaced valve cover gasket, the inlet pipe gasket and replaced my SMIC although I want a FMIC in the future
  5. 20VT_AUQ

Best actuator for K03S

Hey all I am replacing my turbo and getting a fresh new K03S, but I would want to fit a stronger actuator. Forge one is said to yield some juicy extra 20HP in best conditions. You just need the right spring. Is there any other brand which is better? Also I am not exactly sure if this is the...
  6. 20VT_AUQ

Leon mk1 rims and tires size

I have 19" inch rims I have no idea how wide they are, but they are on 235-35-19 tyres with no rubbing issues. I doubt you could fit 9,5J on front axis. Rear wheels MAYBE but you would need 235 or wider tyres. Preferrably 255. In Spain you can't exceed +30mm from stock tyres, in my case 205+30...
  7. 20VT_AUQ

Post The Toledo's

My lil Toledo, greetings from Spain :)
  8. 20VT_AUQ

What stage am I at?

Stage 2 obviously. 1 is just the remap 3 involves changing turbo
  9. 20VT_AUQ

Best fuel additives for petrol engines?

Yeah I guess the additives are just more concentrated and "quicker" than regular fuel.
  10. 20VT_AUQ

Best fuel additives for petrol engines?

Hey all I have a 2003 1.8T AUQ but I guess the same would apply to any petrol engine from those years. Do you use any additive? My car usually drinks Shell V-Power 98 octane (in my country it is either 95 or 98 octane gasoline). Sometimes I put Repsol Neotech 98 octane which is also good...
  11. 20VT_AUQ

18 vs 19 inch wheels - acceleration

Yup the konig ampliform I showed in first pic are light weight ("flow form" technology) and they can be concave if you choose a wide set, but it is hard to fit specially on front axis. And legal issues. My FOX are in fact convexe instead of concave, at least they are not flat LOL.
  12. 20VT_AUQ

18 vs 19 inch wheels - acceleration

Hey all, currently running on 235-35-19 but I am sick of the high fuel consumption, feeling the smallest bumps, and the potential risk of bending them at a pothole or something. I love the looks of 19, though (yeah im kind of a "ricer" I recognize). I love the 18" LCR rims and in fact they...
  13. 20VT_AUQ

Fitting my airtec intercooler tomorrow.

You guys happy with the Airtec? performance/temperature wise. I think I am fitting one when I go for a stage 2 remap. Probably after summer. I like the fact that it is easy to install and you can keep the fog lights. Also I need a "stealth" looking one since they are not legal in my country, I...
  14. 20VT_AUQ

Mine is "java black pearl" a custom paint job. In fact it is a special edition color from Subaru. I think it looks sick at least people stare at the car when stopped in parking lights LOL. Reflections are not always as obvious. At night they look more bronze-ish. It is fun to see in real...
  15. 20VT_AUQ

LC TIP advice

LOL I have the factory one (rubber) which is even worse than that of yours in the left, and probably smaller. I guess any supersized TIP is going to be hard to fit at the filter end. Forge builds quality stuff. I heard their silicone is "better" for flow or something like that. Although...
  16. 20VT_AUQ

Give it a rev son!

Seriously? I drive up to 6,000rpm frequently. No problems so far (apart from Ferrari-like fuel consumptions LOL) Just make sure your engine or better said your oil is properly warmed up. Driving through the full rev range is marvelous in these cars, specially 2nd-3rd-4th gear. I rarely use...
  17. 20VT_AUQ

LC TIP advice

How much time does it take to fit a silicone TIP? I never did it.
  18. 20VT_AUQ

Lcr life

Yeah my Toledo 20VT 180 is a money pit too lol. Need to stop making mods in it :)
  19. 20VT_AUQ

LC TIP advice

You removing the SFS one just because of the color? LOL? I would keep it considering how hard is the fitting process. They sell nice "unique" colors like orange, yellow, purple... SFS is expensive but very reliable according to everyone.
  20. 20VT_AUQ

LC TIP advice

Hey man how well are you doing with the SFS supersized TIP? Im looking for that one and some N75/DV hoses unfortunately they only sell a 5-hose kit which is waaaay expensive There is another 2pc kit from Creations Motorsports but some guys have had terror stories in this same forum. Scary.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.