Search results

1. Jonesy_Cupra

Carista App

I believe theres different options, one for the alarm to make the sound or one for the horn? might be worth checking. Mine is set to the alarm and is fairly loud.
  2. Jonesy_Cupra

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Today was the day! Got it this morning [B)]
  3. Jonesy_Cupra

2 more sleeps [B)]
  4. Jonesy_Cupra

Current lease isnt up till march mate its going back 2 months early.. My Leon gets delivered next Friday...
  5. Jonesy_Cupra

Mine has took less than 2 months
  6. Jonesy_Cupra

Hi mate. I have just arranged my current lease car to go back next Friday when my Cupra arrives. I had 2 options. Option 1 was pay the difference between the car value and what the lease company can get for the car (Not sure how this works to be honest), in my case £500. This is subject to...
  7. Jonesy_Cupra

I've had a google and there are quite a few sites saying the lease company would be the registered owner and keeper. I also find it very strange.. That means my current lease has been potentially running with void insurance if its true lol
  8. Jonesy_Cupra

Sorry to hijack a bit guys, but I suppose we might all be in the same boat regarding insuring our new cars (those who have got them now!) Leaseplan are saying they need to be the registered owner and keeper of the car, but Morethan won't insure me unless I am the registered keeper.. anyone had...
  9. Jonesy_Cupra

Haha sorry guys! I was told March delivery so I am really surprised.. I need to send my current lease back early now!
  10. Jonesy_Cupra

Had a call today from nationwide delivery team.. "your car is ready for delivery" surprised to say the least. Only ordered start of December.. Standard Cupra 290 DSG in Black. Delivery next Friday!
  11. Jonesy_Cupra

Got my reg yesterday and apparently a dealer delivery of yesterday.. Even though I got an email saying the 10th not the 3rd.. Think a phone call needs to be made. Bit gutted its a 69 plate.. I was told March was hoping for 20 reg!
  12. Jonesy_Cupra

Does it live up to expectations? I also have a black standard cupra on order :D
  13. Jonesy_Cupra

Looks like a very big infotainment screen!
  14. Jonesy_Cupra

What driving mode do you use?

Silly question (I don't have my car yet) is it possible to save various individual modes? Or individual just saves the last settings you used? Be good to have a few like Commute, Wet etc.
  15. Jonesy_Cupra

Yeah I hope they don't start to fob me off. I asked up front about the potential delays and they said they had experienced some delay but shouldn't be a problem. I guess they are going to say that though to still get a sale from me... Worse case if they don't meet the delivery time I will try...
  16. Jonesy_Cupra

Fingers crossed then! The way they put it across to me was they had already ordered some cars... Which is why only black was left. I'm hoping this pays in my/people's favour for an earlier delivery like the feb date I was given. My current lease car goes back March so I hope there's no big...
  17. Jonesy_Cupra

I have an SLI number from the lease company, is the only way to get an update ring Seat? or is there an email address? Really can't be chewed calling them if I can get away with it for now, not enough hours in the day :roflmao:
  18. Jonesy_Cupra

Nationwide Vehicle Contracts
  19. Jonesy_Cupra

Yes mate 9th December. I have a number to track the build of the car. Still need to ring Seat about it. It was only the lease company that said 14th February.
  20. Jonesy_Cupra

Wow, bonus mate! Ordered mine 9/12.. with an estimated dealer delivery of 14th Feb. Not got my hopes up after reading the comments. Fingers crossed. Anyone gone for a lease deal and dealt with a dealer direct? or just spoken to lease company?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.