Search results

1. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi So I have downloaded the updated file and put it onto the sd card and then placed the original overall.nds file into sdcard but when coming to update on the head unit k get "error: no data available. Please insert a source with software update data or check the source
  2. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi can i not just update from seats site now ?
  3. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi You are a absolute Guinness mate all working now what steps do I need to take to updating this now to the latest firmware
  4. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi So just borrowed a mates windows laptop what files should be and shouldn't be in the file
  5. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi so i have tried all that now and i getting the same issues, on my dashboard it says please insert a data medium with valid navigation data i dont know whether the software version will help but it says 0472 also i have found out that i have the mib II High
  6. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

hi so i have tried the download link that you had sent me and it booted up but then crashed and went back to navigation database not available . i was doing this all on a mac does that effect it ?
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi No by mistake I had just formatted the SD card like a noob, so I couldn't screenshot anything
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

hi on my sd card it says V6
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

hey everyone hope you someone can help. i have a 68 plate seat leon fr that has the tech pack, i am having issues with the navigation system which prompts with navigation database not available, i have tried to update the sd card but i forgot to save the original files. the head unit that i...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.