Search results

1. FAST AL

Doggy smell.

Filter only cost me about 8 quid from local motor factors.I used the air con aerosol cleaner too.You just place this behind the front passenger seat bringing the seat and back right forward and start engine then put air con and blower on full blow and dont 4get on recirc too so the stuff gets...
  2. FAST AL

Doggy smell.

Its under the dash in passenger side.I just unscrewed the cover underneath then the filter stands vertically inside.You need to slide 2 clips to the middle then just pull the filter out.I used a pair of pliers to grip the filter.
  3. FAST AL

Doggy smell.

lol.
  4. FAST AL

Doggy smell.

Took the polen filter out which is a bit fiddly and there was dog hair inside.Strange I thought. Where has it come from.Why.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  5. FAST AL

Doggy smell.

Bought wifey an ibiza ref sport 12v and there is a faint but distinct odour of all I can describe as a doggy smell coming thru the air vent only wen air con is OFF.Changed the pollen filter and used the aerosol stuff but still there.Any ideas guys n gals.? Incidentaly the previous owner did...
  6. FAST AL

Headlight misting.

:shrug:As above.Anyone know why this is happening to both my headlights.? Fairly heavy condensation too.
  7. FAST AL

MK1 problem.

;)Cheers 4 the input mate.
  8. FAST AL

MK1 problem.

I know mine's a mk2 but my mate has the mk1 fr 150 remapped to around 190.Anyway he obv aint got the dpf but had similar problems to me wiv car goin into limp and warning lites cumin on on the dash.He heard a buzzin noise behind dash at the time.Alls fine with it now it seems. Point us in the...
  9. FAST AL

Clunking noise on full lock!

CV Joint prob.likely mate.
  10. FAST AL

Dpf **presure sensor**

Had this prob a few months back.DPF lite on followed by the other 2.LIMP MODE.Took in to rustys seat at scunthorpe and they said it was a sensor prob.They did it under warranty no worries.Said the dpf took some clearing tho.
  11. FAST AL

Fog light trouble

:rolleyes:No probs wi my 57 plate fr's fogs.Would suggest it's been damaged in sum way fella.
  12. FAST AL

advice on oil needed

Has 2 be fully synthetic.vw 507 grade so I beleive.
  13. FAST AL

Seat Leon TDI FR. Wheel Spin Grinding Noise.

Traction control.All fine mate.
  14. FAST AL

How Many Miles on Front Tyres?

:bleh:Mine are original p zero rosso's and I'm at 17k from new.The fronts are about shot now and the rears are still under half worn.Expected a little more out of the fronts to be honest but not 2 bad.Specially with my fairly careful driving.I only cane it occasionally.
  15. FAST AL

Best place to get door panel resprayed?

:lol:Alloy scuffs. OMG. I just keep away from kerbs.lmfao.
  16. FAST AL

For those running LED sidelights & resistors

Just buy mine.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-LED-Side-Light-501-T10-W5W-HID-no-canbus-errors_W0QQitemZ390092517690QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5ad353713a Then plug and play and your away.
  17. FAST AL

:bleh:Oh.Now I see.lol.
  18. FAST AL

:):shrug:Why bother going down the resistor route when there is really no need. Unless you want to penny pinch and save a tenner.lol.
  19. FAST AL

headlight bulb upgrade, help needed

Or you could buy these like I did. They work perfectly.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-LED-Side-Light-501-T10-W5W-HID-no-canbus-errors_W0QQitemZ390092517690QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5ad353713a No resistors to faff about with but be careful when inserting them as...
  20. FAST AL

Washer jets frozen

Water or water solution products i.e. windscreen washer fluid,do freeze up in the sub zero temps that we are going thru. So we just need to live with it untill warmer temps arrive. When its minus 3 or 4 the stuff that says its suitable for up to minus 20 is pants really I find. Still I bought...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.