Search results

1. DanGB

Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

Nice one Olly :)
  2. DanGB

DanGB's GTX2867 4WD Mk2 Leon Sport TFSI - New brake setup

Had a couple of sessions at Lydden hill on monday, as part of the BHP Performance show. Heres a vid of a session after a red flag stoppage. Showed that Golf what's what. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu6hxikQXHc
  3. DanGB

Heres something you dont see very often.. Pictures of my engine bay: Replaced the underbonnet soundproofing as the old one was all mouldy and saggy due to the common water leak problem. To try and stop this problem this time, I painted the underside of it with rubberised paint.
  4. DanGB

Best product for black trim

I Use: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Autoglym-500ml-Vinyl-Rubber-Care/dp/B001151E5I Brings it up nice and lasts quite well. Ive used more expensive products, but this one is fine for detailing.
  5. DanGB

require knowledge and help on coding OEM xenons

Which version of vag com?
  6. DanGB

require knowledge and help on coding OEM xenons

Does it say coding accepted or rejected?
  7. DanGB

Changing Throttle body

Ive heard of a particular type of Nology aftermarket plug causing issues.
  8. DanGB

Changing Throttle body

Which spark plugs are you using James (There is a reason I ask this)
  9. DanGB

rns510 can gateway

What are the actual problems you are having? Its hard to tell from your sentence. Regarding the clamp state message: Remove the disc, change the clock on the dash from 12h to 24hr (or vice versa) Press Setup, i and Eject and then try again.
  10. DanGB

2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

Would be interesting to try yours Andrew. I think mine are awful. Which do you have?
  11. DanGB

2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

I have the VWR ones, which are known to be quite stiff, and yes I get loads of extra noise and vibration in the cabin. Dont like it.
  12. DanGB

Quickest MK2 Cupra - who has it and how much power?

Yes, for most people, modding a car to that extent is just not worth it, even if it is unique. I bought the car brand new for 16k, 8 years ago, so its a commitment. Im keeping the car longer than 95% of people keep cars for.
  13. DanGB

Spot on Andrew. Plus I don't have money for a new(er) car and ive already spent £15,000+ on modding this one over the last 8 years ;)
  14. DanGB

Hold on, Im excluded from this, I don't even have a Cupra!!!!
  15. DanGB

I challenge you to a duel! Come daaaann saaaarf and i'll sh*t all over yours John :rofl:
  16. DanGB

Increasing my power - Seat Leon 1.6 2006

Look into a 55/06 Plate TFSI Sport also, same engine as FR TFSI, but may be cheaper?
  17. DanGB

Running 60mm studs. They are a tad short with the 10mm spacers I run on the front as you can see, but work fine :)
  18. DanGB

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Yep, same shape as the AP's. quite an expensive pad. I liked the RS29's when I had them on my AP's.
  19. DanGB

The 362mm's are 9.2Kg with bells. My old 330mm AP's were 6.6kg with bells The OEM 312mm are 8.9kg Thats per disc.
  20. DanGB

Yep, well easy to fit if you have the tools and know what you are doing. No ramp needed. :) I just used Axle stands, and had some longish breaker bars as the bolts holding the current brakes on were quite stiff.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise