Search results

1. Leon FR 184 Diesel For Sale

Hi Guys, Looking to sell my 2016 Seat Leon ST 184 Diesel. Grey in colour. 53,000 miles. June 2022 mot. Just been serviced. The car comes with F/S/H 2 x keys. Also just had 4 new Michellin PS4's and new brakes all round. The car is in very good condition other than the alloy wheels. These will...
  2. Music Stops working after 50 seconds

OK. I will try a different phone. Thanks
  3. Music Stops working after 50 seconds

Well it was Christmas music so you are probably right! ??
  4. Music Stops working after 50 seconds

I noticed this morning when I have my music on through Bluetooth, It stops after 50 seconds and does not come back on. I change the song and the same thing happens. It happens at the same time every time. Any body had any issues with this before? I have tried resetting the unit (holding for 30...
  5. Leon St Boot gas struts

Absolutely none what so ever mate. Great so far
  6. Boot release button

Yes I do that when Im outside the car but if I'm in the car with it running I've got to stop the car, press the button then start it again. Bit of lazyness from me tbh.
  7. Boot release button

Do you know what's worse...... I knew she was an idiot before I married her! So who's really the idiot? Me or her?!?
  8. Boot release button

Exactly this! The Mrs wanted in to the boot to put shopping in. And I had to stop the car, take the key out and hold the button for it to pop open. Because women can't seem to grasp the idea of how to open the boot of a seat. Even although I've had the car nearly 2 years!
  9. Boot release button

Got gas struts at the back so the boot opens automatically when press the button on the key. Just so I can open the boot from the inside.
  10. Boot release button

Sounds like a job for an auto electrician
  11. Boot release button

Just wondering if it was possible to wire a switch to pop the boot from the inside of the car?
  12. Leon St Boot gas struts

I doubt it. Its still getting used all the same.
  13. Leon St Boot gas struts

Not much harder than usual to be honest. Only nearer the end of the close you feel it.
  14. Leon St Boot gas struts

I know alot of people have been asking about the gas struts on the Leon estate. So I have attached the ebay listing I bought from. I bought these on Friday and came today.... All the way from Poland! It took me a whole of 5 minutes to do and think it's a great touch...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise