Search results

1. WhiteCupra280

Flickering interior light (with video)

Seems like the light issue goes away in my case after making sure that the glovebox is closed like @Bassedout said. Pushing it on the sides I felt a click. Very strange design..
  2. WhiteCupra280

Cupra ownership - Experience

I thought it would be interesting to summarize issues and fixes done during ownership. I bought a cupra 280 st - 2015 pre-owned with low milage and these are the issues I have had and also a current one Some issues are most likely similar to other vw brands Issues and resolutions: Issue with...
  3. WhiteCupra280

Flickering interior light (with video)

Thanks for sharing the video, I have the same issue but only the left side light flash. Even with the button in the off position Is it enough to replace the led lights or does the complete light dome console need to be replaced? Or something with the glovebox that some mention
  4. WhiteCupra280

SEAT Leon Cupra 290 Error: Workshop! Only leave vehicle in position P

I had the exact same issue on my 2015 cupra st 280 with the dsg. There was some issue with the contact to the gear selector and they changed part 5Q1713059J. The part was about 295 euro
  5. WhiteCupra280

Water leak - damp floor

Long time but I now I'm back. Maybe this can help someone out so i'll post the solution to the issue that I had. After extended water testing at the dealer they took out the floor math and located the leaks The issue was fixed by re-sealing the inside of doors and also new seals around the...
  6. WhiteCupra280

Condensation In light clusters

2015 cupra also and I have the same issue with the headlights.
  7. WhiteCupra280

400 HP - 600 HP UPGRADE Turbocharger LM440 IS38 LM500 LM575 Hybrid

Very impressive setups! Thank you for sharing and all the information included about the setups
  8. WhiteCupra280

New Scorpion exhaust for Golf R Estate, will it fit my 2018 cupra st?

Just looking at the two on their site they seem different but best would be to send them a question and see what they say.
  9. WhiteCupra280

Water leak - damp floor

Update: paddy6789 here have uploaded workshop manuals, and there is one called 'locating water entries' https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/leon-mk3-official-seat-workshop-manuals-link.442353/ Will have a go tomorrow and see
  10. WhiteCupra280

Leon Mk3 Official Seat Workshop Manuals Link

Thank you for all the manuals! I checked the dsg one some time ago and now I noticed there is one for locating water entries
  11. WhiteCupra280

Water leak - damp floor

Thanks, I've checked most on your list but without removing the carpet but I understand that will be the next step to locate the issue for sure. It's most wet on the drivers side front also on the passenger side but abit less. I'm starting to suspect that the water comes from the front and...
  12. WhiteCupra280

Greetings from Sweden

Thanks for welcome and sharing Peter! I checked all the doors today with alot of water from the outside to see if it entered the cabin but it does not. I think the water comes from the front on both sides with the driver side being the worst and makes its way further back
  13. WhiteCupra280

Greetings from Sweden

Thank you!
  14. WhiteCupra280

Water leak - damp floor

Yes, the speaker seal seems to be an issue for vw and i would think its the same for Seat but not sure either. I checked the lower parts of the doors to spot/feel any water and the inside door steps but no signs there. But this could still be the case * Update: I had a go with alot of pouring...
  15. WhiteCupra280

Greetings from Sweden

Hello and greetings from Sweden, I'm here after lurking in the shadows. My first car was a vw polo, after that I had another one and currently have a 2015 - Cupra ST 280. The car is currently stock (other than the sound actuator being off) Thanks for a great forum with alot of information and...
  16. WhiteCupra280

Water leak - damp floor

Thank you! I will do some testing to see if im able to locate it. But it will probably end up in the work shop later on Will update solution here when its resolved
  17. WhiteCupra280

What driving mode do you use?

When i got my car and noticed the terrible sound from the sound actuator I drove in comfort all the time. But after turning it off completely I use cupra mode
  18. WhiteCupra280

Water leak - damp floor

Hi, I have a 2015 Cupra ST 280 and I have an issue with damp floor in both front seats and in the back. I had the car after noticing the issue inside a garage to heat it up and ran a dehumidifier to get rid of most of it. But having the car outside the problem comes back with damp floor. I...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.