Search results

1. Just_Incredible

Car displaying 'door open' symbol

My '20 plate Leon appears to show a picture of the car with the rear nearside door open being display on the instrument cluster. I've tried opening and closing it a few times and spraying the lock latch with WD40 but it still doesn't register the door as being close. All other doors work fine...
  2. Just_Incredible

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I received my FR Black Edition on Thursday, does anyone know how to have the navigational map showing both on the digital cockpit and the main screen at the same time?
  3. Just_Incredible

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was supposed to take delivery of my FR Black edition this Wednesday, but it got cancelled and they don't know when it will be delivered. I'm contemplating whether to now cancel the order as I can only image the car is sat somewhere going to gather rust.
  4. Just_Incredible

RVC reversing camera installed

I've got an FR black edition on order but it doesn't appear to have the rear camera. How much would a dealer charge to install a camera?
  5. Just_Incredible

New 2020 leon

Well, in that case, I'm not too fussed seeing its months away until the new model. Nevertheless, I'm happy with my order regardless of the MK4.
  6. Just_Incredible

New 2020 leon

I've ordered a Leon FR black edition, I've been given a build date of 3rd of February. Will I likely get the new re-fresh model or am I one of the unlucky ones who will get a vehicle that's soon to be phased out; If so, what is the likelihood of free extras being added?