Search results

1. adam davies

** Wheel gallery **

I have had borbet wheels for a previous ibiza tdi and one of the wheels buckled quite badly, wouldnt reccomend finish wasnt great also.
  2. adam davies

Low Oil Level, For Quite A Bit. 1.8 TSi

Hopefully your car will be fine. I tend to check oil when i wash the car once a week just incase. I have the same engine car 1.8cjsa which is stage one and manual. What clutch did you get for your car have you got the part number. Last time i contacted sachs they didnt do one for our car. Also...
  3. adam davies

Leon cupra service intervals dilema

Yea thats a perfect example of how not to service a car. My car get new oil and filter every 6000 miles or yearly. If it hasnt had dsg and haldex service i would deffo skip on that.
  4. adam davies

Drl not turning off

Normally drl, stand for day time running light which means its runs all the time. So are you saying only one drl is on permenant?
  5. adam davies

2017 Leon Cupra - Turbo actuator sticking, needs entire new turbo?

Could also be out of adjustment this can be checked via vcds it should be around 3.5-3.7v when static I believe.
  6. adam davies

2017 Leon Cupra - Turbo actuator sticking, needs entire new turbo?

Had the same in a bmw 120d. You need to establish if the actuator is faulty or just the turbo vanes sticking. I managed to disconnect the actuator arm gave the turbo vanes a good cycle over by hand and it ran like a champ for two years and then I sold it, was still working perfectly. Ps you...
  7. adam davies

Leon Tuning

🤣🤣. 450 brake. Is this a chat gpt bot. 200bhp 300nm ? 180bhp 350nm ?
  8. adam davies

1.8tsi Turbo issues!

Did you fix it
  9. adam davies

electrical fault.

First question have you scanned it for fault codes, if not do it.. Also like above check voltage when car is off and check voltage when car is running to ensure you're getting over 13.5v
  10. adam davies

New member needing help please

You haven't mentioned coil packs ?
  11. adam davies

Air con recharged.

Nothing really to service. Just check it's still holding Aircon gas, and refill. If Aircon is not working it will need leak test and diagnosis of compressor.
  12. adam davies

DQ200 upgrade?

Get ready for crank walk as the thrust bearings can't take that power
  13. adam davies

Rear indicator causes LED DRL on opposite side to flicker

Could be a bad earth, check and test earth connection at each light.
  14. adam davies

1.5 150bhp petrol whistling noise

Probably a boost leak when under load. Check for split and loose or damaged pipes
  15. adam davies

Air con pump/ compressor replacement

Bit of a broad question. Anything from 100-800.
  16. adam davies

FR Vs Cupra

Guys the 2.0 190 is not a cupra engine, if has different stroke length and compression ratio. It does 250 mapped same as my older 1.8tsi.
  17. adam davies

Turbo random check

Forward and back play is pretty normal. Side to side play is bad.
  18. adam davies

Looking for the part number for the original mats for 1.8L 5D model (RHT)

Better quality buying aftermarket. Rubber mats are best
  19. adam davies

advice on cambelt for cupra 300 17 plate

There is no cambelt on ea888 engines 😶‍🌫️
  20. adam davies

Torn Fabric on Bucket seat

Anything can be fixed at a price. Just ring an upholsterer. Plenty about that repair seats, steering wheels etc
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.