Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Downgraded my Cupra lux to standard Cupra for quicker delivery its coming today :)
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

When I drove my current Cupra home ended up with a chipped windscreen lol. Careful what you wish for. :roflmao:
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered the Lux version but seems the standard Cupra may be coming out of production a little faster. crap that means mine will be later than end of feb :censored: Is yours standard Cupra or lux?
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

what was your build week?
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My estimated delivery is around this time also, praying mine is on the same ferry. Wont hold my breath though
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Wow, Jackpot!!!! Was this expected it did they just phone you up with a bit of good news? I assume you are one the guys who order back in July?
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

what was your original build week/When did you order?
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

When did you order, August?
  9. How often do you service your Leon?

Hilarious I dont pay for maintenance yet serviced after 8k and now its due an oil inspection and Im leaving in back in around 6 weeks. Not sure if I really need to action this as they will put it through a full service before it goes to auction. 2nd year service with Seat is £269
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Are you waiting to get it delivered in March to get 2020 plate?
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ok so opposite problem to me. I need to extend but wondering if anyone knows how long I can put off a service as I don't want to service it and return in 3 weeks time. Was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue due to the delay on getting a new Cupra
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How long past your contract did you keep the old vehicle? I assumed they would just charge you another monthly payment if you needed it for an extra month?
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My current car will be due to go back end of Feb.Any idea if I can avoid doing a service on it before I send it back. Strictly speaking service is due end of this month? Anyone else have the same issue with returning a car but service due soon?
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

is the copper badge on all new cars? any options to upgrade to black?
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

what alternatives you got in mind with quick turnaround?My biggest issue is if I cancel how soon will another vehicle arrive.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

today was my first email regarding potential cancellation, they have written back to say I lose my admin fee which is far but then mention elsewhere they need to evaluate the cost of cancellation as its outside their control. Not sure this is even correct because Im sure come March they could...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

In a similar boat and was told charge would be £0-£1000. Not very clear
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My lease car goes back soon so if its march delivery I'm tempted to cancel. Need a car :(
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So maybe I shouldn't be complaining then, I only ordered 18th October. I was happy with BW 50, but frustrated that hasn't materialised
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Were you provided with a build week? I think I ordered my Lux a week before you.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.