Search results

1. JoseKaLeL

DRL Passenger light faulty

I don’t know un € but at least mine cost like $189 usd when I buy it for my former project but I do not have it install it yet so could you show me where’s located.. I can tell you that you need it coded or maybe search for one of your same car
  2. JoseKaLeL

Install full Led headlights

You need indeed codification LCM module wiring parametration and maybe yes an adapter for the wires at least I can tell from what I’ve been doing cause I have similar (but Arona 2019) and I’m still on it but I suggest you to search VagRetrofits con INSTAGRAM they have full kit for it
  3. JoseKaLeL

Hey all, new member

Search for VagRetrofits on their website or Instagram they could sell you all.. they have the full kit for it even plug and play type if I’m not wrong
  4. JoseKaLeL

Headlight Range Control Error

Could you send some photos of were it’s located and how… I’m trying to install it on my car
  5. JoseKaLeL

LED headlight retrofit

could be used yes, but it has different signals... telling you cause Im on the same page... but the image I see for example the high light was 1 number on Leon but on my car its another one cause doesn't do the highlight fully
  6. JoseKaLeL

Seat leon halogen to led

I got the terminals (12) and even the crimping too with the fcm… could you tell me what’s next ?
  7. JoseKaLeL

retrofit external door handles with led

So the handle comes with the led logo already? also thanks for your project idea and for sharing the process
  8. JoseKaLeL

Seat Ibiza 2019 OBD encodings?

I have 1 coding for when you turn the wheel the fogs turned on and my personal settings I have them dimmed for when put the directional the fog acts on in opposite phase with the turning signal and when moving the wheel it also turns on
  9. JoseKaLeL

Update MIB firmware?

No way… so the upgrade overwrite it by itself and it deleted without any warning or advise ? and guess you cannot do something to fix it apart call the dealer right? Btw would you mind sharing with me photos of the screen or the ui after the upgrade pls?
  10. JoseKaLeL

Update MIB firmware?

So you were successful to update it?
  11. JoseKaLeL

Sterling Wheel Retrofit

Hope you could find the solution. Would you mind share with me where to get the buttons of logo/start engine please? Cause I’m thinking going after that steering but maybe get the version without the buttons so if there’s a way of later adding them it would be nice n’ perfect for my project idea
  12. JoseKaLeL

Retrofitting led headlight

Mate when you did it the turn signal lights works you at first time?
  13. JoseKaLeL

Retrofitting led headlight

Yup I saw them thanks
  14. JoseKaLeL

How to open up the Headlights on SEAT Ibiza 2007

Well that 2 options should be after work done and don’t plan to open them again. Also nice info man thanks for your reply
  15. JoseKaLeL

How to open up the Headlights on SEAT Ibiza 2007

Doing some research time ago I know you’ll need glue black housing on silicone and also You could open them up with a heat gun (not so close to the housing) and with a screwdriver gently open inch by inch but also found on AliExpress a tool specifically for open lights but didn’t know them or...
  16. JoseKaLeL

Is my car a facelift or pre facelift

Yup I know that.. sadly i bought mine with the halogen xenon and triangle DRL choosing beats audio instead Deluxe versión with full led lights thinking it will be easy change them later (I was kinda wrong) the other sad thing came when I bought the led headlights a guy from an aftermarket store...
  17. JoseKaLeL

Full led headlights

I say so cause I think mines are from a pre and my car it’s a facelift I guess cause I not even know if my car has pre facelift until now cause this year fabric made a lil front change
  18. JoseKaLeL

Seat leon halogen to led

Okey already reply you at messages :)
  19. JoseKaLeL

Facelift Halogen Headlights to PFL

I have a guy that could get the diagrams even the bcm ones I’ll search the contact if you want it.. also btw your lights already cames with the connector when you got them ? If yes can I see photos of it cause mine didn’t came with them
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.