Search results

1. RVC reversing camera installed

Not sure if there was any coding, its a plug and play interface that went into the MIB Unit in the glovebox (I'm not too clued up about how it all works so maybe there was coding done from the plug and play device?)
  2. RVC reversing camera installed

Yeah that always annoyed me with the factory fitted ones (had it in my old VW Polo and my current T-Roc). Really cannot complain at the quality vs the price. Reverse camera was something I felt the FR trim should have had as standard...
  3. RVC reversing camera installed

Got my camera installed at the weekend. £400 fitted (could have bought the parts for £270 if I was confident of fitting myself). Included a wedge style camera fitted inbetween the 2 reg plate lights. Looks very good and working well - activates with the reverse gear like the factory fitted version.
  4. Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

Sorry don't have access to any of that so can't confirm. I would also assume the software update across the VW group should be the same (as it is the same engine?). I also noticed the engineer comments on the worksheet I was handed back said they had replicated the issue and it was "incorrect...
  5. Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

Got a Seat Leon 1.5 TSI that I bought a few weeks ago and it seems ok for kangarooing, drives a lot better than my VW T-Roc that had the same engine and bad kangarooing. Booked my T-Roc in for a software update last week, wife says she hasn't noticed kangarooing since the update and when I was...
  6. Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

I've just bought a 2019 Leon FR 1.5 TSI (150PS) and was worried about the kangarooing. Got a 2017 T-Roc with the same engine and its bad on that car. Luckily the Leon doesn't seem to have it (perhaps very very minor, if at all) and I have noticed its a much smoother drive and the gear ratios...
  7. Some findings about cornering lights with led

I bought a 2019 Leon last night and on the drive home was a bit surprised by the cornering lights coming on and off! They don't fade, they are instant.
  8. RVC reversing camera installed

I saw this site when researching actually, does looks good. Unfortunately it's quite pricey (£516 or £588 for highline) and is a 10 hour round trip for me from Central Scotland, so too far for me as well.
  9. Seat Leon ST FR 1.5 TSI 150HP PROBLEMS

I am just about to buy a 19 Plate Leon FR 1.5 TSI (150), has anyone had the kangaroo issue with this engine and successfully had a software fix? Curious as I also have this engine in the wife's 2 year old T-Roc so curious if there is now a fix for those affected.
  10. RVC reversing camera installed

Just about to purchase a Leon FR (2019) and as it doesn't have reversing camera, I am looking to get one installed. I've seen this (https://www.in-car-install.co.uk/seat-leon-reversing-camera-kit.html#product_tabs_attribute) and had a quote of £375 fitted, which I think seems ok (any thoughts...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise