Search results

1. Trethvor

Cupra Ateca Boot Mat

Thanks @Tell. I’ll ask my Seat dealer (Snows Portsmouth). Maybe order one on a sale/return basis to see if it fits Cupra. Unless anyone has tried it in the Cupra? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Trethvor

Cupra Ateca Boot Mat

What a glorious car! Day 6 and I’m finding excuses to drive it. My wife thinks I have suddenly acquired a shopping bug, constantly nipping out for stuff. Just one area of the car I’m not happy with - that dreadful boot space. It has what looks like badly trimmed cheap carpet, with tacky looking...
  3. Trethvor

Experience after first long drive, highway and Dolomites

I’m on day 2 of ownership and was experimenting with slipping gearstick into sport mode. I get this affects the gearbox/revs but does it also alter suspension, brakes etc? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Trethvor

Seat or Cupra?

Inside the red zip up SEAT bag was; a SEAT towel, a SEAT key ring, a SEAT metal water bottle, a SEAT multi adaptor phone connector, spot the theme? I think I might have bought a SEAT.
  5. Trethvor

Seat or Cupra?

Just collected my new Comfort & Sound model, Crystal Black, yesterday. It was a very challenging experience trying to insure it beforehand - given that nobody seems to know what/who Cupra is, including Seat’s own insurance arm, Compare the Market.com etc. The latter doesn’t list the car so I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.