Search results

1. R45HU

Bonnet Re-Spray Recommendations?

Sounds about right to be honest. I asked for a quote on a bonnet about 6 months ago because I had a nasty stone chip and was told £200 in the end I ended up getting a smart repair can’t tell where on the bonnet it is now they did that good of a job!
  2. R45HU

Facelift build quality

Last time I was at the dealers they said any issues with rattles needs to Be addressed in the first 6 months or 6,000 miles whichever comes first so much for a 3 year warranty!
  3. R45HU

Revo

Yes when I spoke to unicorn they said it would be £500 for stage 1 which would take it up 360+ BHP and then a DSG tune cost of £350 which they recommended as it would increase to a higher torque profile. I have heard good things about them and may take the punt and go with it the price is...
  4. R45HU

Revo

I was Contemplating getting a stage 1 done on my 300 in the coming months as my warranty has just expired . I was actually thinking about going to Unicorn to get it done. Do you think Revo is the way to go? @Damo H
  5. R45HU

New 2020 OEM Quality Chrome Car Badges (Group buy)

PAID IN FULL 1. Syphon x1 (29/06/2020) 2. Jimbobcook x2 (29/06/2020) 3. Vanaaken x1 (29/06/2020) 4. dereks01 x1 (29/06/2020) 5. Ian Sturgess x1 (29/06/2020) 6. Yellow fr x1 (30/06/2020 7. Nathan Penney x1 ( 30/6/2020) 8. Stuart Miller 30.06.20 9. Maypack (30/06/2020) 10. Lozzy15 (30/06/2020)...
  6. R45HU

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

They look good how much did it set you back parts wise paint and Labour?
  7. R45HU

New 2020 OEM Quality Chrome Car Badges (Group buy)

1. Syphon 2. BigJase88 (paid for by the forum for being the first to guess what it was) 3. Lozzy15 4. Legojon 5. Ian Sturgess 6. Jimbobcook 7. The Daily Meme 8. John Relf 9. Oliver Pawley 10. Nathan Penney 11. Jimbobcook No2 12. jdmsx 13. CalJames 14. Damo H 15. Damo H No2 16. icestorm81 17...
  8. R45HU

Electronics fault

Panic over! Glad you got it sorted and it was an easy fix
  9. R45HU

True but the funny thing I find is around where I live it’s the Leon FR and Ibiza FR who try to race you the cousins Golf R and S3 just leave you to it
  10. R45HU

Cupra 300 ST DSG and Haldex servicing

It’s funny you mention that I coming stage at getting DSG service for my Cupra 300 and was going to get done at Reputable VAG independent I also mentioned diff service and he said I didn’t need it because it was FWD I hesitantly accepted what he said and that I would be in touch nearer the time...
  11. R45HU

Which fuel for Cupra 290

I used to use V power 99 Regularly but now I use momentum 99 it’s weird but I get louder pops and bangs when using it so stuck with it. Maybe every 4th fill I put some V power in agains to add some of its additives in.
  12. R45HU

Looks good what steps were involved to cleaning it thinking of doing mine soon
  13. R45HU

Reiger Splitter on

Yeh not difficult at all To be honest with you. I had it up a ramp at mate garage which made life easy I was considering bolts but the amounts of self tappers that were with It think 20+ I didn’t bother with them still stable and going strong
  14. R45HU

Reiger Splitter on

Yes that’s who I Bought mine from I think they are the only UK supplier for them
  15. R45HU

Interim service or full? With MOT.

Even though you have not hit the desired mileage you are still close to the year mark so at the minimum I would an get oil and filter change
  16. R45HU

Cupra 280 Intake

Thanks @paddy6789 you learn something new everyday!
  17. R45HU

Cupra 280 Intake

Pardon my ignorance but what is the purpose of the elbow when you already have the hose?
  18. R45HU

Road accident- Seat Ensurance

Interesting you say that when I spoke to the claims handler from SEAT yesterday I asked her what the catch was for their involvement and she said it is a benefit they offer to customers who have cars in the VAG group and she said they don’t profit from it apart from maybe the Car hiring company...
  19. R45HU

I’m with quotemehappy who are aviva basically I initially contacted them before I found out about Seat Ensurance they said they gave me a selection of garages to choose from ones I had not even heard of and garages that were literally 10 miles away from me. Then enterprise contacted me to hire a...
  20. R45HU

Yes that could be a possibility also I just hope the police catch up with them as would not want any one else to go experience the same thing at the expense of these idiots.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.