Search results

1. Armrest hinge

That picture looks like a completely different armrest to the one i have in my mk2 leon, i bought mine with the hinges broken, ive.tried using some sikaflex to bond the hinges back together but it takes ages to dry and its difficult to hold for so long. The Ebay kits ive seen are all for the mk4...
  2. Leon BTCC/K1 Jacking Covers (Side Skirts)

Excellent thanks Nick
  3. New to the Forum but Seat veteron

Exactly, thanks
  4. New to the Forum but Seat veteron

Thanks all, p.s is it acceptable to share my mobile number with another user theough the forum?
  5. Leon BTCC/K1 Jacking Covers (Side Skirts)

Not sure if this is allowed but my number is 07904 306404 if texting is easier
  6. Leon BTCC/K1 Jacking Covers (Side Skirts)

Hi mate my friend is in Notts and will collect from you can you send me your postcode pls and he'll pay cash on collection?
  7. Leon BTCC/K1 Jacking Covers (Side Skirts)

Yeh its still quite far but actually i have some family in Nottingham that may be coming over on the weekend let me check mate lol
  8. New to the Forum but Seat veteron

Mine is silver, has full leather, bixenon headlights, sat nav, bluetooth, parkings sensors, full BTCC kit, I'll be fitting some coilovers along with some BBS LMs after which ill take some pics and put them up
  9. New to the Forum but Seat veteron

Hi all just purchased my 7th Seat leon 2.0tdi with full BTCC kit. Still love driving these cars, bought one new when they first came out. With mine being an older 2007 56reg it does now require some tlc hence joining this awesome forum to help with solutions to some of the issues. Loving the...
  10. Leon BTCC/K1 Jacking Covers (Side Skirts)

Mine is a 2007 so im hoping they are the right ones, I'll take both side mate so all 4. My postcode is HD22XN where are you based if within about 40mins or so i dont mind driving down to collect them. Otherwise let me know how much total is including p+p. Are we allowed to give mobile numbers...
  11. Leon BTCC/K1 Jacking Covers (Side Skirts)

Hi mate are these still available?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.