Search results

1. Robtt

Lux model vs non Lux

My Nov 19 Lux didn’t have the reverse camera . Thankfully , it was fitted by the garage when they registered the car as a demo . You can disable kessy by touching the drivers door handle as you lock the car .
  2. Robtt

Cupra ST tyres

Got Conti on mine and they are ok. I have Hankook winters on at the moment and in the wet cold weather at the moment they are superb. Friend was following me in an S3 the other day and he was amazed how quickly I was going on wet greasy cold road. He couldn’t keep up and feel safe . He is off to...
  3. Robtt

Android Auto + Spotify Issues

I bought a new quality usb Cable and problem solved.
  4. Robtt

Cupra 290 Fuel type

Must admit mine runs well on Tesco 99ron fuel. We don’t have a Shell or BP retailer locally. So it’s either Sainsbury’s 97 ron or the Tesco 99ron.
  5. Robtt

Cupra 300 Lux purchase

Must admit I have been really pleased with my Cupra. Had three long journeys in it in the last month. Never got less than 35mpg on mostly motorway miles. Keeping within the 70mph limit ..ish . Did not try for economy either. Round about home get 33mpg. But if you give it the beans then mid to...
  6. Robtt

Wiperblades recommendations

Yes, Bosch every time
  7. Robtt

Sub 8 alloy lacquer peeling

A few years ago I had a company Mercedes C Class. At the second annual service the garage pointed out one alloy had damage round the centre cap. They had contacted Mercedes and they authorised the replacement of all four wheels ! Something to do with colour match. That was customer service . I...
  8. Robtt

Tyres help!?Michelin ps4 have disappeared?

Tyres pneus on line also have good stock. Excellent company. Used them before . They have been on the go for 20 plus years .
  9. Robtt

99 Ron Fuel

We had central heating oil delivered this week. The cost of that has certainly come down which is good. Delivery driver was telling me that a huge amount of storage shoreside is being used up by aviation gasoline . Which no one wants at moment. Off Immingham (Humber Estuary) there are oil...
  10. Robtt

PCP deals on new cars

My daughter was telephoned on Friday by the lease company dealing with her new car due in June. Firstly, it is unlikely to be available then. But she will have to hand her own car back anyway. Secondly, the lease cost was to increase from £250 pm to £475pm. Under the t & c ‘s they could do this...
  11. Robtt

Factory closed

See in the financial pages VW has closed Spanish plant. That must mean no new Seat cars for time being. I haven’t seen any driving reviews of the new Leon at all. Walk rounds yes but not actual driving. I just hope the dealers look after their staff properly .
  12. Robtt

How close to the legal limit do you let yours tyres go?

Never ever go to the wear indicator. The loss of grip means I change at 3mm or even earlier if I don’t think the tyres are handling standing water on the motorway very well.
  13. Robtt

Three year service plan

Whoa ! I am a Yorkshireman so love a deal. But the fact is the Scarborough Seat dealer closed last week .So it is York dealer and that is a fair trek and then Leeds or Teeside as a further alternat.So the latter two make a full day expedition. I will try to get the York dealer to beat the Seat...
  14. Robtt

Three year service plan

Just had a look at Seat own pricing and you can get one minor and one a major service for @£397. That’s a lot better value as the third minor won’t make it up to what the garage is quoting . When is the haldex service due ?
  15. Robtt

Three year service plan

The problem there are no Indy seat garages anywhere near where I live. Just sold my Golf Gti Mk7 and every garage asked about full dealer service history so o think it’s worth having .But will try to chip the price down. Agree air con not worth it . Brake service is though.
  16. Robtt

Three year service plan

My local Seat garage had offered me a three year service plan . It’s £821 inc vat to include three services, air con service and haldex service . Does not include brake service or mot. It’s basically 36 equal payments interest free .I am inclined to agree but will insist it includes brake...
  17. Robtt

Fan washer jets

Hi. Does anyone know the part number for the heated ones please .
  18. Robtt

WeBuyAnyCar: Your Cars Valuation Has Increased!

Must admit we have had no problems with them . We got above trade in value for a Fiat 500 and same again on an A6 Avant. They chipped us a few hundred on both cars for stone chip damage but we still got more than offered by any garage . You can always walk away at the end of the day
  19. Robtt

Reversing camera

My late 2019 Cupra ST had a reversing camera . Sometimes it’s on when reversing and sometimes not. Read the manual but can’t see why it is intermittent in use. What am I don’t wrong ?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise