Search results

1. Cupra Ateca Spare Wheel

Thanks both. Have gone with this and will let folk know how I get on fitting it...... https://www.seat.fish-bros-parts.co.uk/parts/ateca/accessories-ateca/wheel-accessories-accessories-ateca/seat-spare-wheel-kits-3/
  2. Space saver wheel

Tremendous. I know it didn't come with it. I didn't negotiate this as part of the deal, but have a local Seat dealership (not where I got the Ateca from) that I'll approach. I just wondered if it was straightforward enough to fit it myself...? Seems it.
  3. Space saver wheel

Having the same deliberations after picking up my C&S&D ateca. Did you just go for the 'standard' ateca space-saver set from a seat dealership (and fit it yourself)? Or something else? Like you, wondering why I can't swap a back wheel to the front (over the Brembo) and stick the space-saver on...
  4. Cupra Ateca Spare Wheel

Hi. I'm looking for alternatives to the rescue foam / glue that comes with my Cupra Ateca. The Cupra brochure says the space-saver spare wheel option "is not available" as an option on the comfort / sound / design model (which mine is). I'm told the lowered boot lid doesn't fit in if you have...
  5. Cupra Ateca Spare Wheel

Hi. I'm looking for alternatives to the rescue foam / glue that comes with my Cupra Ateca. The Cupra brochure says the space-saver spare wheel option "is not available" as an option on the comfort / sound / design model (which mine is). I'm told the lowered boot lid doesn't fit in if you...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.