Search results

1. NevadaWhite

Electric Mii

I just drove the new mii electric today. The chassis is very good, and for a small car i would love to have one in the city. As for the Finnish motorways it was a bit meh, but still if i didnt have my Cupra i would consider the mii as it would be a great option...
  2. NevadaWhite

Help on car mods and what to do

If you want pops and bangs you need to change your downpipe to a metallic one with say a 200 cell cat. The OEM one would just die very fast. That's why go to people who know what you have and what they can do to your car without killing parts in it,
  3. NevadaWhite

Leon cupra DSG noise

Had the whining noise on 1st gear and a bit on 3rd gear on my mk7 gti dsg. Has 90k km on it now and the dsg still has no issues, so i guess it's normal. My cupra 290 makes no noise on 1st gear though.
  4. NevadaWhite

What made you smile today?

A couple of things. Annoying a e46 driver, and going to the shopping center parking garage to hear that exhaust, now that it has a res. delete. Simple things really.
  5. NevadaWhite

New to the Forum!

Welcome. Im not Cupra mad, im VAG mad. Have you named your car yet?
  6. NevadaWhite

Greetings from HEL!

Hello all and greetings from the warmth (not joking), Helsinki is experiencing a weird and very warm winter. As of yesterday I too became a SEAT owner. Was looking at mk7 GTi's as my parents have one. Ultimately browsing through the interwebs and looking at car ads made me interested in the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members