Search results

1. Dan_French

Hello from France

Finally, I hope for a similar line as shown before. I just get back the car, need to wait to try it on long way, if needed, I will add short muffler. I post in another topics https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/cupra-300-st-with-mk7-5-golf-estate-exhaust.453316/page-9
  2. Dan_French

Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Finally, I hope for a similar line as a friend, home made in stainless steel by a local supplier. I just get back the car, need to wait to try it on long way, if needed, I will add short muffler. link from a video from the guy who made it Pictures can be sent if you want
  3. Dan_French

Hello from France

Soem pictures from my car
  4. Dan_French

Hello from France

Thanks to all. I find the post from Titchy we put the Golf R exhaust line. I like this idea or the one from -antero- who rework the original one. I have a friend who have the Cupra ST 300 FWD, he keep the resonator and put stainless steel tube after (done by a local supplier which works very...
  5. Dan_French

like here? where it seems also that the outlet piping is not fix to the muffler. Song is equal to having real 2 outlet?
  6. Dan_French

Nice job, thank you very much for that for the golf box, it looks like that?
  7. Dan_French

Yes please thanks.
  8. Dan_French

Nice song :coolthumb, and this one is made with which exhaust line?
  9. Dan_French

Hello from France

Hi Everybody My name is Dan, leaving in France, near Nancy. I discover thisforum because I was looking about changing my exhaust system from teh Seat Leon Cupra ST 300 4 drive from 2018 that I just buy. I'm fan from this car and from Seat Leon. I still have my previous car (that I will keep), a...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.