Search results

1. Luke Dowsett

Boost issue.

Hi guys, thanks for the advice! There doesn’t appear to be any leaks around the N75 pipes. And the N75 duty was reading 100% with my foot planted before the issue occurred. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Luke Dowsett

Boost issue.

Hi guys, just looking for some advice here. My Leon has a stage 2 map by R-Tech and was pushing about 1550mb of boost (roughly around 22.5psi) however a little while ago it started to plummet and now boosts on average anywhere between 1100-1250mb. I’ve been endlessly reading forums for common...
  3. Luke Dowsett

Greetings from Essex.

Thanks bud [emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Luke Dowsett

Greetings from Essex.

Thanks mate, I’ll have a read of that [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Luke Dowsett

Greetings from Essex.

Thanks bud [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Luke Dowsett

Greetings from Essex.

Thank you [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Luke Dowsett

Greetings from Essex.

Thanks very much. And I’d be very interested, I’ll make sure I keep my eyes open for those! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Luke Dowsett

Greetings from Essex.

Thank you. Is there a thread for posting pictures of your cars? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Luke Dowsett

Greetings from Essex.

Hi guys, hope you are all well. I have found myself visiting this site quite often over the last 2 years since I’ve owned a cupra and I have found it very very useful and fascinating. I don’t entirely know why it’s taken me so long to sign up to the site, but I finally have and needless to say...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.