Search results

1. Kustard

Identifying a Rockingham Cage

After asking about, it turns out that the feet on them have all been added on by previously owners so i would say you've got yourself one of the famous rockingham cages there mate. Welcome to the club haha.
  2. Kustard

Rockingham rollcage fitting

Thanks bud. Just seen your thread and they are very similar but the feet on the "B" posts on yours are different to mine as the are bent like they bolt to the inside of the sill whereas mine bolts down to either side of where the rear seat usually goes.
  3. Kustard

Identifying a Rockingham Cage

Looks very similar mate. The only difference i see is the "b" post feet are different
  4. Kustard

And here is the final product. Not bad for a 20+ yar old cage lol .
  5. Kustard

Now for the rear box sections.
  6. Kustard

Also gave it a lick of paint
  7. Kustard

I managed to get my mitts on one of these gems and had the pleasure of fitting it this week. I saw a post someone had put on here about how they fitted one to a mk2 so used that as a guide as to how to fit mine and im well happy with the result
  8. Kustard

New member, not so new owner

Yeah, its got forged rods and pistons in it. Dont think it would last long without them lol. And im hoping to get to the strip as much as possible this year after ive sorted out a few issues out lol. So hopefully well get chance
  9. Kustard

The kustard cupra 6k2

Cheers mate
  10. Kustard

The kustard cupra 6k2

Hey guys, ive had this car getting on for 9 years now so as you can imagine, its had a fair bit of work done to it in that time. Due to this, i wont get into everything ive ever done as the thread will be 100 pages long with millions of photos which will take eternity to load and youll get...
  11. Kustard

Cheers bud
  12. Kustard

Hey everyone im kev, i own a 2001 ibiza cupra in ovni yellow and have had it for just under 9 years. Over the years its had a fair bit of work done to it and as it now stands, its running 440 bhp plus nitrous. Im hopeing to start using it again now the main work is done so i look forward to...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.