Search results

1. Andrew Corson

After market pan roof

Evening all I've got a Cupra 290 ST and I'd like to add the pan roof. Has anyone done this? Is it possible? What are the potential costs? Any help would be welcomed. Cheers Andy
  2. Andrew Corson

Best sports exhaust for MK3 Cupra 290 ST??

Hi all Looking for recommendations from personal experience. I've looked at both Milltek and Scorpion but keen to understand if there are alternatives. Is it better to do the whole system or just the downpipe? Thanks Andy
  3. Andrew Corson

Spacers!!! Help!!!

Hi there I ordered 12mm spacers for the front and 15mm spacers for the back. Both from CarParts4Less. What they failed to mention is that the spacers dont come with extended bolts to fit them. The lengthened bolts arent sold at Carparts4Less either. They put me in contact with Seat who said...
  4. Andrew Corson

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Morning all Got my Cupra 290 ST mapped recently from stock 290 bhp / 350 nm to tuned 365 bhp / 470 nm. Upgraded the clutch and flywheel to performance parts (not through choice). Badges painted. Considering a new air intake and spacers, does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks
  5. Andrew Corson

Help!!!

Thanks The mechanic said they've fitted a luk and luk slave cylinder clutch and Sachs flywheel. I can't find them online to understand how long I should take it easy for??
  6. Andrew Corson

Help!!!

Hi all 2 months ago I bought a 2016 Seat Leon Cupra 290 ST with 26K in the clock. On Saturday I decided tune my car to a Stage 1 Remap. Figures... Stock: 290 bhp / 350 nm Tuned: 365 bhp/ 470 nm A big jump in power. After the map and after testing the new power output on the road, with the...
  7. Andrew Corson

Hello from Edinburgh

@Deano j1971 that's excellent thank you!! Your exhaust is looking great. Have you blacked out the back and front badges?
  8. Andrew Corson

Hello from Edinburgh

Evening everyone Andy from Edinburgh here, my first time joining a forum!! A lot of fantastic content and conversations on here. Now being a family man I recently purchased a 66 plate Leon Cupra 290 ST and I'm loving it. 6 speed manual shift and front wheel drive, in dynamic grey. Fast and...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.