Search results

1. Shippofr

Backbox delete MK3 Leon FR 150bhp diesel

Can anyone point me in the direction of one I can't see any online and need to check before I look into getting a garage to make one and put on old tips I know I have a dpf it's not important right now. 2.l 150bhp Diesel fr 2016 Thanks in advance
  2. Shippofr

Wind deflectors - are they worth it?

Just put wind deflectors on my car last night ( hekos ) they are small for the back windows but the 4 clips they provide fixes that. If you have a 3 door then it's alot easier
  3. Shippofr

Pannel filter sound

Any good pannel filters that sound close to cone filters, love the wooshy sound but don't want the heat soak or the extra £ for a good heat shield one 2.l fr 150bhp Diesel
  4. Shippofr

2.L diesel fr150bhp ~ exhaust

Thanks for advice
  5. Shippofr

Plasti dip

Good point. Only get USA plasti dip which doesn't have the round top style tin
  6. Shippofr

Plasti dip

Best stuff I used. Sprayed on wheels last car and badges.just bought leon fr last week and iv already ordered 4 black 2 gloss and cangun for wheels.plasti dip is great and huge money saver if applied correctly which ain't hard
  7. Shippofr

Full system be better? Or you saying don't do anything
  8. Shippofr

Anyone here have or anyone recommend a back box delete pipe for my 2.l diesel 150bhp fr Not as common that I can see online Thanks :)
  9. Shippofr

Hi

Great to be part of the seat community As some one that gets bored alot and likes to mess about with my car's il be using this site alot for help :)