Search results

1. Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

Fortunately I never had an issue. But if you’re looking to shift it on hassle free………Bought my Leon FR Black in Feb 19 from Lookers Stockport for £16830 after dealer and manufacturer discounts and deposit contributions. 19k and 20 months later WBAC gave me £16515 for it. I had £3500 equity...
  2. Esso synergy supreme or BP ultimate petrol?

Esso for most of the country is ethanol free. I run my leon on Asda fuel but my motorbikes only get to drink from Esso for this reason. If what you're putting in the tank bothers you why would you pay extra for 5-10% of what you're buying to be ethanol?
  3. New to Forum, just saying Hi!

Picked the car up just over 2 weeks ago.... Cracking little deal from Lookers Stockport, really happy with it. They happened to have just what I wanted on a stock order so I first approached them on 21st jan, picked up car 7th Feb....The Mrs got car envy and 2 days later....taa dah a A3 2.0 FSI...
  4. Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

My 69 plate 130 is fine. It takes me about 3-5 minutes to get out of my estate of a morning. Stop start to let people through, roundabouts, junctions, traffic lights never experienced an issue in 2 weeks commuting. I suppose if theres a caveat to that, I'm quite a smooth (not slow) driver. I...
  5. Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

A quick Google shows a forum post (I've not verified the information) where the changeover for vw was probably over summer shutdown as the engine appears to have entered use in July 19....so when did Seat start shipping cars with it?
  6. Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

My 130 I picked up at weekend is a DPBA (not lifted the bonnet since i got it to check that corresponds to what's stamped on the engine) on the V5. Haven't felt anything since i collected it, theres a piece of paper in the glovebox in Spanish dated 9.1.20, maybe a build date or QC date? But I...
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Picked my new FR Black up from Lookers Stockport...got it dirty...cleaned it
  8. New to Forum, just saying Hi!

Thing is I hate buying distance or internet because I want MY dealer to make me feel special and at least try to get my business. Maybe its because I'm ex trade but I'd like to think my old front of house staff did their bit to make customers feel valued, cos I was busting my balls doing my bit...
  9. New to Forum, just saying Hi!

Hatch. Happened to want a black one and lookers had one on stock order coming in so it's in Grimsby right now on the wheels that look more like a spilt 5 spoke. I only ordered on the 21st this month. On top of that, my name is Mike F. My reg ends in MKF. I think that makes it one of the luckiest...
  10. New to Forum, just saying Hi!

Hi, I'm Mike. New member from Swindon. Have a new 69 Leon FR Black 130 on the way. Ended up buying distance, which I dont like to do, but Fish Brothers in Swindon quoted the same price on a 1.0 SE dynamic as Lookers quoted on the FR Black 130. For the sake of a £30 train to stockport it's a no...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.