Search results

1. Teknalogique

[GARMIN PID] Change a Seat or Skoda PID to a VW Maps & More Device (Or Vice Versa)

Reposted from my original thread on the Up! Forums. For those wondering how to reset a Seat, Skoda or VW Navigon or Garmin Unit to be used in another branded car: 1. Connect the unit to your PC or Laptop. 2. Open the 'Navigon' drive. 3. Create a new, empty text file named branddevice.reg...
  2. Teknalogique

Radio upgrade

Have a look here: https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/hazard-switch-relocation-pinout-and-how-to.459349/
  3. Teknalogique

Ibiza Button Panel Relocation Wire

I've updated the link in my previous post and it's now working - hopefully this should cover everything you need.
  4. Teknalogique

Genuine SEAT Ibiza Parts & Accessories

I'm interested in getting something like the below. They're listed as repair kits for DRL headlights on the 16-18 Ibiza. Are you able to get hold of these?
  5. Teknalogique

Can I buy a dashcam and replace it with my GPS?

There's nothing like that on the market that I'm aware of. The pins which supply power are present, so in theory it would be possible to make something, but in reality it's probably not worth the time and expense. It's quite easy to get power to a dashcam from the fuse box on an Ibiza, and the...
  6. Teknalogique

New to seat, what to look out for on 1.2 TSI 110 6speed ibiza Ibiza fr 5 Dr engine code cjzd

Put it on a Dyno! On a serious note, if it's a 2016 FR with that engine it's a 110 unless it's been remapped. A Stage One on that engine can get it up to about 130. https://www.avontuning.co.uk/tuning/seat/ibiza-6p-2015-2017/12-tsi-110hp-4
  7. Teknalogique

New to seat, what to look out for on 1.2 TSI 110 6speed ibiza Ibiza fr 5 Dr engine code cjzd

If you haven't already, you can use this site to decode the options on your sticker: http://igorweb.org/equidec.aspx Or download the full lists from here: http://vag-codes.info/vag-option-codes The manual should have everything else you need in terms of service intervals etc and that is here...
  8. Teknalogique

2013 Ibiza FR radio

Glad to hear you got it sorted - This is how mine looked just after I did it.=, and I was more than happy with it. https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/hazard-switch-relocation-pinout-and-how-to.459349/post-4918239
  9. Teknalogique

Stereo issues

As far as I know, the original unit that would have been fitted to those didn't have Bluetooth. I've checked a few on Autotrader with factory radios fitted and none of those have it listed as a feature, though someone else here that owns one may be able to say for sure. You can buy this...
  10. Teknalogique

2014 Ibiza 1.4 Beeping Issue

@AAndryszewski What sort of beeping? Is this from inside or outside the car?
  11. Teknalogique

Stereo issues

@bulldog900 What makes you want to put the original stereo back? In all honesty, it's not that great. There are original head units that have Bluetooth etc but they're not amazing. Honestly, you'd probably be better upgrading that single DIN to something better, or even fitting a Double DIN.
  12. Teknalogique

Head unit configuration

@Cupra93 Which head unit do you have?
  13. Teknalogique

2013 Ibiza FR radio

@Jriekoe Which double DIN unit do you have? The two metal panels you have there will attach to your head unit and you'll screw them into the side of that. What you SHOULD then be able to do is slot the whole unit into place, and the small metal tags that poke out of sides of the metal panels...
  14. Teknalogique

Alarm Sensitivity Adjustment

After a bit of advice, if anyone knows.. I've got an Ibiza Toca 6J. Also have a fully licensed copy of VCDS at my disposal. I'm looking to make the alarm MORE sensitive. I've seen plenty of comments from people over the years looking to reduce the sensitivity, especially on the internal...
  15. Teknalogique

Heater stuck on hot after radio replacement

Glad you sorted this - I did the same thing myself!
  16. Teknalogique

Need Help! Seat Ibiza cockpit speed adjustment coding option

Do you have genuine VCDS? If so, ask over at the official VCDS forums. There will almost certainly be someone who can help you.
  17. Teknalogique

Ibiza FR 6J 2017 Head Unit

The back of the unit has a quadlock connector, not a standard video in port as such. You can get adapters to make most reverse cameras work. There are also plenty of places that will do a full retrofit kit. Bear in mind that whether you add the original camera or use the adapters, you would...
  18. Teknalogique

Retrofit Cruise Control - 1.4 TOCA

After a bit of advice - I've got a 2014 TOCA 1.4 Manual. I'm currently looking to retrofit cruise control in it - I did look at this about a year ago but never got round to it for various reasons! I'm trying to find what I'd need to do/buy. Does anyone have any (working) links for...
  19. Teknalogique

Radio upgrade - Ibiza Copa

Jay, sorry for the Delay. been inactive for a while! Did you get this sorted?
  20. Teknalogique

Radio upgrade - Ibiza Copa

Jay, I have my steering controls fully working and a fascia that fits, admittedly after a lot of trial and error. What model do you have exactly, and what year, as it makes a big difference? I can then advise on what you'll need to get.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members