Search results

1. Bendubiard_

FMIC Advice Needed

ive got the fmic and a couple 45’s and bends just need a few more and the one with the n75 nipple so was gonna get a hardpipe kit and use some bits
  2. Bendubiard_

FMIC Advice Needed

Hey have you got a link for the hard pipe kit ? Ive been looking for one for a while now but they all seem to be 2”
  3. Bendubiard_

Fmic help !

This
  4. Bendubiard_

Fmic help !

I already got all this just wanna know what other bends etc i’ll need to get before i go about fitting it all bro
  5. Bendubiard_

Fmic and pipework

Looking for a fmic and pipe work for a auq, preferably 2.5” and something that means i havent gotta lose my fogs ! Cheers
  6. Bendubiard_

Fmic help !

I know what you mean bro but its just abit of fun this car though really
  7. Bendubiard_

Fmic help !

I would have done but ive got a wide mouth r front bumper and its just looking empty up front with out a front mount behind it
  8. Bendubiard_

Fmic help !

All i found was if the pipes look neat and hidden then theyre usually custom made
  9. Bendubiard_

Fmic help !

Cheers mate so if i find the pipe kit for a octavia vrs then i wont have to lose the fogs and have uneven pipes either side on show ?
  10. Bendubiard_

Bens leon cupra auq build !

Both bumpers resprayed and front bumpers been wide mouth, came out pretty good considering they were rattle canned ! Now just looking for a link for bumper removals
  11. Bendubiard_

Anyways got to it yesterday and sanded, filled a couple bits and primered and base coated the rear bumper and welded the front bumper back together and fibre glassed the back for strength ! Then today i lacquered the rear bumper about 1500x, widemouthed the front bumper and done a bit of filling...
  12. Bendubiard_

Little update, with all the isolation time i went and picked up a cupra r front bumper for 50 quid that needed abit of repair seeing as i picked up a rear cupra r bumper for 30 quid thats been sitting in my shed for about 4 months that just needs a respray from grey to lc9z black magic !
  13. Bendubiard_

Fmic help !

Sorry bro im looking for one for a auq cupra, cheers though
  14. Bendubiard_

Fmic help !

Hi guys, been looking into getting a fmic for my leon cupra whilst i got this time off for the lockdown and ive been looking at a few universal kits on ebay but they all seem to have the dodgy looking pipes coming out the sides of the intercooler that just look gross when fitted cause you lose...
  15. Bendubiard_

Think i sorted the p0141 problem thank god ! Been looking for a no resonated centre section for my cobra exhaust though and im having real trouble, anyone know where you can get one by its self or anything ?
  16. Bendubiard_

so p0141 is to do with the 02 sensors on the exhaust ?
  17. Bendubiard_

Just wondering if any of you guys know the cause of these codes that are popping up, i got p0030 and p0135 which i knows from the lambda sensors cause of the decat but since fitting the oversized tip ive started to get p0141, anyone know what thats about ?
  18. Bendubiard_

cheers mate, good to see what a few other people have done for ideas ! Got back from work abit early today so whipped the tip off and cut 15-20mm off of the turbo end and 55mm off the maf end and it fits alot better now atleast the heat shield and can be fixed down again, will probably whip it...
  19. Bendubiard_

Also forgot to mention i fitted alittle boost gauge and its vac is at -24 and boosting at arounf 12psi, is that normal for a unmapped auq ? also fitted a lambda spacer to try get rid of the eml light from the decat but that hardly worked so gotta get that mapped out and hs anyone else had the...
  20. Bendubiard_

Instead of writing like 10 different posts just gonna bang out everything thats been done to it since owning jt in the one post so Started off with getting a ramair filter mainly for the turbo noise but want to get a few things fitted before it gets a remap, was real pleased with the noise but...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.