Search results

1. 2PiNT/60

Good Day to you all :)

Yeah I think so only way to really know what fits well for you. I had the 1.5TSI Manual 150hp in the Ibiza and the 1.5TSI DSG in the Leon and I had no problems (DSG will prevent it anyway I would think). The 1.4TSI is also a nice engine I haven't had one for a long time but really nice to drive...
  2. 2PiNT/60

In Ireland the FRs come as standard with 18" wheels, you can upgrade to the 18" Machined but they are the same tyre as far as I know. Not knowing the 17" I can only say that the ride is firm with the 18" and you do feel a lot more of the road but not in an annoying way. I personally would rather...
  3. 2PiNT/60

Hi BlackHammer, If you are new I will say welcome to you too :) Personally I find the 150hp a perfect balance of power and cost. I have driven lots of 183hp and 190hp vehicles over the time and while I really enjoyed them I didn't notice enough difference to go and spend the money for higher...
  4. 2PiNT/60

What do we all do for jobs

I want to join in....... I'm a Product & Pricing Manager
  5. 2PiNT/60

New SEAT Leon (2020) full details and video

I really think that the vehicle needs to be seen in person to fully get the true look. I can see most of the points made on forum based on the images but I think many will be swayed once the see it in the metal. I have seen it a few times in the flesh now and I think it is nice but will take...
  6. 2PiNT/60

Hi Guys, Big SEAT fan from Ireland have basically always driven SEAT's and change regularly. I look forward to having good chats on one of my favorite topics. My Vehicles over the years: 2005' Audi A4 2.0TDI 140hp - Dolphin Grey (No Options) 2015' Leon 2.0TDI 150hp FR - Candy White (18"...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members