Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had an update from LO, deliveries being stopped by dealers at present so highly unlikely I'll being seeing my car this Friday. No surprise really and the sensible thing to be doing
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

You have a 14 day cooling off period so you can cancel penalty free. Insurance companies still charge a cancellation fee but if you do need to cancel, I would do my best to get them to waive the charge given the circumstances
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

There's just no chance deliveries will go out now after that announcement!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well after thinking it would be months more to wait after my initial 7 month wait, I got a call from LO last night to say they've had a cancellation and they've booked me in for delivery next Friday. My original car has sat outside a body shop for 2 weeks with no repair on sight. My luck is...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah I got a call from Seat the day my car was due at the dealer to let me know they were going to send the cheque. Arrived next day via recorded post
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I move house the end of the this month so will need to do a new agreement if it doesn't turn up. Maybe an exit opportunity!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That could be worth looking into although I've been advised I could face cancellation charges if I cancel now!
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I had an update on my car that I ordered in August. After arriving at the dealer 2 weeks ago damaged, it's sat outside a body shop awaiting for a claim to be approved to fix the damage. I was told Friday it would be dealt with as a priority. As of today, I still don't know if it's been fixed...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If your cars end up at DM Keith in York, earliest delivery slots for cars ready now is the 26th of March according to what LO told me today. If yours doesn't arrive until next week then expect further delays. And whilst they reserve registration numbers, apparently cars aren't registered at the...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I got a call from Seat this morning to say they're sending my compensation in the post today as the car arrives at the dealer today, happy days. Later in the afternoon LO got in touch to say my car is finally in the UK and should be with the dealer by next Wednesday. Obviously confused, I...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If the comet ace docked last Wednesday in grimsby, then my car was on it too. They definitely aren't delivering furthest away first as I'm in Aberdeen and still awaiting a call!
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'll have 2 cars on the drive, albeit fairly briefly until I sell my golf hence I can't just swap over as it'll leave the other car uninsured. Hi Dan, much appreciated. Pm on its way
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Any tips on what to do for insurance? Insurance for my own car which I will sell when the cupra arrives expires on the 27th of this month. Cupra eta to the dealers is the 24th so there's no way they'll get the car to Aberdeen before then! Temp insurance is sky high so not sure what to do...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I laid it on thick that I was planning on selling my own car to put towards a deposit for a house and that because it's taken so long, the value of my car has decreased. I also told them that I got my eviction notice for my lease and that I needed to buy a home before the middle of April and...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

LOL, going by the forum, I'm not alone in waiting this long! Ordered the lux in mag grey and it's been delay after delay
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Long time lurker of the forum awaiting my cupra but finally bit the bullet and signed up as I can offer some help! I ordered with LO early August and still awaiting my car, due to the dealer by 24/2 apparently. Anyways, after reading about others being offered compensation, I got my SLI number...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.