Search results

1. Fer16v

Girodisc "Fake" weight???

Well not the most accurate one, but...not such a difference!!! Hope to get some replies from the members...!
  2. Fer16v

Girodisc "Fake" weight???

Hi guys! Just installed a pair of Girodisc rotors and they didn't weighed as claim. Web says 20Lb (9,2kg) and really weighed 23,5Lb (10,6kg). Oem rotors are 26Lb (11,8kg). Have any of you weighed them before installing??? Regards!
  3. Fer16v

Considering Oil Catch Can on Cupra300 Stage3 project...

Ok guys. So most of pros and no issues known by the moment. Cool. So just ordered! Seat Sport has a kit that sell through their own sport department, but as far as i know is sooo simillar to VWR and quite pricey.
  4. Fer16v

Considering Oil Catch Can on Cupra300 Stage3 project...

Hi up, guys!!! My local tuner adviced me to install occ due to the higher requirementes on my further mods to Stage3. What i would like is to know your experiences, pros and cons, technical issues... Someone loves it, so other hates... Keeping engine top cover is a Must, and as far as i see...
  5. Fer16v

400 HP - 600 HP UPGRADE Turbocharger LM440 IS38 LM500 LM575 Hybrid

Sorry. I didnt say. My car is a 300 MY'20 GPF model. Are there any noticiable differences in terms of performance with this turbo set up vs pre GPF (Dual Port injection) models???
  6. Fer16v

400 HP - 600 HP UPGRADE Turbocharger LM440 IS38 LM500 LM575 Hybrid

Dear @CupraRacer i beg for your opinion. Will i need HPFP & LPFP (when upgrading to LM500 Gen2) if i go the "soft" tune way (around 460-475cv) with this turbocharger??? High flow Injectors will be necesary too? All the hardware is just installed. Only HJS 200cel DP is still left, but waiting to...
  7. Fer16v

Haldex Increased traction tweak, anyone using ?

To be fair, is the first time i heard about it. Im looking for info, will try it asap and come back with my experience. Regards!!!
  8. Fer16v

19-20' GPF Cupra ST 4D/R Revo, JB4, rest of local-foreign tuners Dragy times???

Will keep it in mind, mate. Thx. Concerning downpipe figures: What hp differences will i encounter between adding an HJS200cel cat (retaining GPF), or just an HJS cat deleting GPF on a hard Stage 2??? 390 vs 410hp, maybe? At what maximum turbo boost? 1,9bar? (28,5PSi?) Tuner wants to stay up...
  9. Fer16v

Oem Haldex settings are 90-10, until maximum torque variation where it could be 50-50. What figures offers that mod? Does it lock in 50-50 under any conditions? Regards.
  10. Fer16v

Sorry for my ignorance, but...will it stratify correctly with the Ron98? Main problem here is where to get it and which quantity (mix) should i use? Most people talk goodness about it. But im a bit scared yet... Regards
  11. Fer16v

Last week i changed XDS settings to weak mode due to that booooring and haaaaard electronic braking on medium G's corners. Car lost that "anchor" feel, to be honest, but is definitely faster on corner's edge. Then, i read this new Haldex option and i suppose is an obd eleven setting...? Have...
  12. Fer16v

Dear Zer0. Already installed (Engine): Carbon Forge full intake, MST muffler & Inlet, GFB DV+, Wagner IC + Revo IC charge pipes, NGK91006 s.plugs + black Bar-Tek's ignition coils, Remus cat back. And lovely Ron98 Shell Vpower... Everything but the tune....😅😅😅
  13. Fer16v

Cupra r st questions

Eu spec as mine is fully equipped from factory. Not a single option is missed. Beats is a great car audio option, but never compared over a Bose i.e. Dont expect a high class hifi... Regards.
  14. Fer16v

Cool times. Mine did 4,45 and 12,74 with no tune yet. Will try a 200Cel HJS cat and will tune after installing. Would love to be 3,7-3,8 and 9,5...😊
  15. Fer16v

Wow!!! With E85 you mean to Ethanol injection? With JB4 map are you runnin'? Sone custom one? It's an incredible list ZerO. Regards!!
  16. Fer16v

Hi up guys!!! Just to compare and know the best bang for the buck mods and tune, put your most common dragy times. Only 4d/R GPF models with stock or aftermarket hybrid/big turbo. And retaining GPF!!! Vehicle/mods/times Let's do it!!!
  17. Fer16v

CLUBSPORT S ALUMINIUM SUBFRAME INTO A CUPRA 5F?

Thanks mate. But... what about the lower mount Damo talked about??? Does oem one fits?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise