Search results

1. Lcr boost issues solved by using different fuel?

Thanks bud that's what I was thinking. It peaked at 2540 mbar so not sure what that would be psi?
  2. Lcr boost issues solved by using different fuel?

Hi guy's, been round the houses with this as I'm sure many of us have. Just an update and after some advice if possible. Changed n75 seemed a little better then started going back in to some sort of limp mode that it wouldn't come out of. Done diag at work misfire detected on 1 and 4 so changed...
  3. Lcr boost issues solved by using different fuel?

It looks like it's got an 'f' fitted and the one I borrowed which has improved things is an 'e' ?
  4. Lcr boost issues solved by using different fuel?

Just thought I would update on this. I have checked for boost leaks none found. Changed some vac hoses no change. Borrowed a freinds n75 and it's changed the car again! Now ticks over a little better and boost is alot better. Not completely solved as surges at higher boost but still loads...
  5. Lcr boost issues solved by using different fuel?

Thanks bud will have a further look into this
  6. Lcr boost issues solved by using different fuel?

Yeah totally get that but it was holding back massively before, confusing? Yeah it was scanned last week. https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Me6XuVHAMeIde_ZEEHOqzvLC9S7Ei2z/view?usp=drivesdk
  7. Lcr boost issues solved by using different fuel?

I have no record of it and previous owner said it was standard. Can't believe how much difference it's made....
  8. Lcr boost issues solved by using different fuel?

Guy's had my lcr for a couple of weeks now. Bought it with a few known issues but I'm looking for some advice on this. Downpipe was blowing, Thai kindly sort that but on the way back I filled it up with 95 got on the motorway in 6th and it went into limp mode. Tried switching off and on to reset...
  9. Lcr downpipe advice

Just wanted to massive thanks to Thai, downpipe sorted on to the next problem
  10. Lcr downpipe advice

Hi Thai, could you possibly give me a price with quicker postage if possible ? And I will have it off you. Kind regards Gaz
  11. Lcr downpipe advice

Cheers much appreciated
  12. Lcr downpipe advice

Hi Thai, don't suppose you had time to check out that downpipe?
  13. Lcr downpipe advice

It wouldn't be non blowing and for sale by anychance?
  14. Lcr downpipe advice

Appreciate that bud! I thought that might be the case. My only worry about buying a second hand downpipe would be fitting it and then finding its still blowing from the flexi. I suppose I'm asking the impossible really...
  15. Lcr downpipe advice

Hi guy's, this has probably been done to death but I have just purchased my second lcr with a blowing down pipe Just wondering if anyone out there could point me in the right direction as I'm not looking at spending big bucks on it. The full exhaust is original and really not keen on de cating...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise