Search results

1. Jedubs

Latest mod pictures...my hybrid Ibiza - now sold!

xD haha, they are a bit boy racer for my liking but I got no rear speakers as the damp inside the car ruined them so kinda got to run em as ridiculous as they look, + they came free with the car.
  2. Jedubs

Yeah the hammerite paint stinks like burnt clutch every time I get out of the car, looks like proper paint it is next time haha. Went for mot last week and car didn't even need any welding, failed on the hid headlights that are now illegal apparently and a brake hose, fixed it and passed the...
  3. Jedubs

Just like some hammerite mate probs will come off tbh but worth a try as I had it in the garage, If it comes off il just get some calliper paint.
  4. Jedubs

New front suspension, new ball joints, new drop links, Mtec Disc's and Brembo pad's. Couldn't bring myself to install the new parts with the calipers in that state so gave em a little paint job while I was there, Still needs touching up in places but looks better for now, And I know it isn't...
  5. Jedubs

Yeah man it's so mint having something to mess about with all the time, I just like messing about with something cheap because if it goes wrong its not the end of the world. Just sold my motorbike to fund this haha, Drove it once and came home and sold the bike.
  6. Jedubs

Few little bits getting there slowly, got a serious leak in the rear that have been trying to get to the bottom of for days now driving me insane.. Current state of the car finding leak xD Old suspension was roached, One was snapped somehow haha, Some cheap 2nd hand fronts off facebook...
  7. Jedubs

Help with a leak on my car?

Sealed up those 2 cracks in the paint and retested with the hosepipe and literally cannot find where the leak is coming from, The water is running down inside the car body, Spent all day today out there today trying to find it, absolute nightmare. This is where the water is coming from now.
  8. Jedubs

Thanks mate I went and looked today and you were right! I have 2 cracks one on each side in the same place!. Now what do you think the best option is? As i would silicone them but I feel its a bit of a bodge? Want to sort this properly really as not sure how long silicone will last!
  9. Jedubs

Hi mate, Am going to try the hosepipe tomorrow as had no one to help me today but i gave it a quick spray and rushed into the car and where i have circled in red it is leaking from there and running down the pillar, i guess thats why the boots so wet, but yeah im not sure where its getting in to...
  10. Jedubs

Got a soaking wet interior mainly on the drivers side but cant find the source of the leak its driving me mad. Anyone know what i should try next? thanks video of where the water puddles up - https://imgur.com/gwkb45A All ends up here on the drivers side The boot was full of water...
  11. Jedubs

little update, absolute nightmare trying to do anything on the driveway in the lovely UK weather, but had some time do a few little bits. When I was doing the rear discs and pads one of the rear calipers was seized so had to have it off and rebuilt it, but then of course my most hated job...
  12. Jedubs

Can't find an air filter to fit?

that one there has been cleaned, it has 90k on it and is 10 years old haha, all the mesh is coming away from the filter
  13. Jedubs

yeah man seat ibiza pd 130 6L
  14. Jedubs

Hi just looking at replacing my air filter as the old one is ******, and cannot find one to fit anywhere, wondering if anybody can help? Car is a pd130 6L, cheers Ordered this ramair one and thought it was the same size and when i went to fit it was a tiny bit too small! The size of the old...
  15. Jedubs

Yeah I was having a browse last night and seeing how mint you kept it. Yeah it's still rapid no doubt about that, My friend that I bought it from said he rinsed so many cars on the motorway including a modded Audi S1 and the kiddy couldn't believe it and had to ask him what he had under the...
  16. Jedubs

Yeah man she is still going strong, exactly the same setup as 10 years ago my mate reckons has never let him down, As I am 22 this is my first car over 100 bhp aha, So yeah it's a nice little project for me at the moment and hope to have it mot'd and on the road within the next month, I honestly...
  17. Jedubs

10 years later.. Does this look familiar? haha, just picked this up as an mot failure off of a friend who has had this for the last 2 years and destroyed it pretty much, My other friend had owned it before that for the last 8 years and taken care of it but now its looking a little bit worse...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.