Search results

1. Tyres - what do you run?

I'm currently running Bridgestone Turanza and have about 5mm thread on them........clock says 41100 miles........:) So either drive like a granny or these tyres are simply amazing! I get good grip on the wet, there is obviously no wheel spin under acceleration as I don't have that much power...
  2. New Manchester dealership - Hobins

Andy - Bury New Road where all the dealerships are. After Salford Car Hire, the Prison and almost opposite the Hein Gericke shop.
  3. Windscreen Wipers - NOT working

Had The AA come out. Chap found that a fuse was blown and replaced it. funnily enough it wasn't the 20amp number 46 fuse that is for the wipers......but the lowest red 10amp in the box Thnx SEAT for provinding the correct info :S Washers are still not working and there is no noise coming...
  4. Windscreen Wipers - NOT working

cheers Andy!, I hope it's not the stalk cause that got changed on Saturday when I had my Cruise control fitted....and the stupid thing was working fine till this morning :'(
  5. Windscreen Wipers - NOT working

worked fine this mornin then half way to work tried to spray some water on the windscreen and nothing. wipers came on once together with the rear wiper and that was the end :( rear wiper works (no water comes through) Checked manual and found fuse 46 is the one for the wipers but when...
  6. Cruise Control Fitted :))

To a few of you that have PM'd me about cost and fitting, please drop a line to Ross - his email is above - and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to respond
  7. Cruise Control Fitted :))

Very happy after having my cruise control fitted!!!! The 150miles return journey in the fog was very easy and going through average speed cameras is now also a lot easier. Got it done at www.unit18.co.uk or in other words at our resident VW mechanic :) Ross - many thanks mate for the...
  8. Fog Light Lens Replacement.

they cost roughly £70 new from stealers though I got one off ebay for about half the price.
  9. Body Shop in North West?

Pit Stop in Manchester city center All work ever done on any of my vehicles has been there - ask to speak to Andy
  10. Leon TDI 1.9 105bhp

Indeed the FR with 70bhp more would make a massive difference!! Prices are not that far apart between the one I have now and the FR :) all seem to be going for max £12.5k......on autotrader
  11. Leon TDI 1.9 105bhp

I understand the REference is sor of the bottom of the range but still.....I wouldn't expect the colour to chip looking at 2l ones as we speak :)
  12. Leon TDI 1.9 105bhp

it's a Reference I think I should try and look into the 2litre ones then ;)
  13. Leon TDI 1.9 105bhp

Just got one of them as a courtesy car while the biza is being serviced. Not sure if it's this particular car but I'm a bit disapointed..... Engine doesn't have much more than mine - which u'd expect but even though being a 57 plate there seems no changes have been made on this area...
  14. Air Filter

Hey all, decided to fit my Jetex air filter today. On the original airbox there is a small pipe that goes all the way back to the box that sits above the suspension on the drivers side (the one you need to remove if you are fitting a strut brace?) well what happens to this pipe now?i've...
  15. arm rest

what about this?? defo cheaper than anything else
  16. Total Closure System (Remote Windows)

yeah mine came without an alarm :( and b4 some jump on the wagon that there was one I have removed the panel on the reading light and there is nothing behind it like there was in my FR:) and I have also tested it before I had the cobra installed cheers
  17. Total Closure System (Remote Windows)

I have a cobra alarm on my car - will this work when I lock the car with the alarm?
  18. Bluetooth phonebook syncronising

I believe this is the same issue that people are experiencing with the CK3100 Parrott BT Kit. Basically it is said that you need to have your contacts on the SIM which is not entirely true. To sort your problem out, you would have to download and process the Nokia 810/610 Contact Download...
  19. Noise under full right lock

cheers m8 thing got the connector sorted i'll check for the wheel arch liner and if it does it again I'll take it to the stealers
  20. Noise under full right lock

hey chaps, this 06 TDI S I got about a month ago does something like a rubbing noise when it is in full right lock. any ideas? thinking the stealers did a 101point check as well makes me laugh once again:D since I'm at it as well......rear window heater ain't that brilliant....seems...