Search results

1. Idle issue

thanks essexibiza, I already have a carbonfibre forced induction fitted, the issue has only happened last few weeks and is already driving me nuts and doesnt seem to have been caused by any change to the engine!
  2. Miles to a tank

Iv never really taken note but i think i will reset my totals next time i go fill her up!!! lol
  3. is it a cupra or not??

thanks john for pointing that out... the storry behind the sig is i had it made for another forum as my username was limegreen, kinda what i get spotted as! only reason i use it on here is so my post dont look so laim! I agree it is kiwi yellow on the V5 but ask anyone in the street they say...
  4. Idle issue

Iv not had that issue it just seems a bit lumpy!
  5. Idle issue

my car seems to be running bit rough... when im sat at idle at the lights the revs seems to twitch and it revs the engine! my feet are well clear of the GO peadle and everyone i pull up next too thinks im looking to race,it might sounds funny but its really not when its 7 in the morning and im...
  6. is it a cupra or not??

mine has come up with the colour as yellow!!!!!! but it does say IBIZA GTI 16V CUPRA SPORT so not sure what is a cupra and what isnt... delt SEAT even know!!!!
  7. How long have you owned your Mk2??

Iv had mine for just about a year now and getting to the stage where im looking at a mk3 or a leon!! Iv falling in love with seats and wanna stick with them just longing for some more power now!!!
  8. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

you know you have a mk2 ibiza when.... drivers sunvisor has a pen holder!!! how sporty of seat!!!
  9. How to work MFA?

wow just given this a read and def going be trying that out before i leave for my trip home!! has it worked for anyone with a 16v!!
  10. Pic Request

lol yea but its not a real cupra unless its got 16v!!! lol jokes!! new phone so lost all numbers, plus neva talk anyway!
  11. Pic Request

there the standard 16" wheels.... give me a pm and i give you my new number!!! whole car is for sale if ya interested?
  12. KR cams

well cars goin anyways more a weekend drive thing but ok i leave dem
  13. KR cams

Are they any good? i have been offered a set of cams and all bits i need or is it something compleatly useless and now power increase?
  14. Pic Request

No i have a 16v and fill leather but not the tiger stripe style i just had to show a guy a pic of it as he is interested in buying my car and plate! ;)
  15. Pic Request

sorry yea 16v peeps thanks
  16. Pic Request

anyone got a picture of a std cupra sport interior ie... 1/2 leather? thanks Kev
  17. whats it worth guys?

well i had the plate valued at £1500 and it is wicked gets plenty of looks coz of it but i thought for a easy life i leave it on the car and might make it sell quicker.... if ya interested drop me a pm mate. Only advertised it on fourms and signs in the windows so far, condition is pretty...
  18. The Best MK2 Ibiza Colour?

has to has to be the kiwi, ya always get looks where u go as the white wheels set it off a treat and if you ever get to see another one they always wave!!! i got stopped at some lights next to another one and the peoples faces behind us and crossing the road was funny!!!
  19. whats it worth guys?

Hi Guys i have a mk2 Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport GTI, 2.0 16v in kiwi yellow,it has the white wheels all normal bits and oly mods are the lowered suspention, exhaust system. I want to sell it but not having much luck i also have a personal plate on there that is R5 5EAT so i thought that might...
  20. Ltd edition "Cupra 2"

thats the same as mine mate sure its all that rare?? things like carbon plate sourounds are not that hard to add and it has a 1.4 bumper? whys that???
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.